Masons are Dumb

• They are so dumb, really really dumb. For real.

They’re all like, “Mason spelled backwards is Nosam!! DEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.”

• @ReMixx:

They are so dumb, really really dumb. For real.

They’re all like, “Mason spelled backwards is Nosam!! DEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.”

How DARE you.

• In the first 10 seconds of this video, you can watch the average mason in its natural habitat:

V1B9sHBbyhs

• @ReMixx:

Mason spelled backwards is Nosam"

You went there son!

Well then what the fuck is Agatha? Athaga? It’s like the same fucking word!

Does it even have a meaning? It sounds like they walked into hospital and had the most incapacitated person yell random words out until they got a suitable name.

And why do they sound like such pussies in game! The Mason knight is where the real manly war cry is! 8-)

I formally apologize on behalf of the Mason Order for any offense my comment may have caused, Mulric would like to extend his thanks to you for your tolerance and forgiveness.

• @Wingy:

In the first 10 seconds of this video, you can watch the average mason in its natural habitat:

V1B9sHBbyhs

In the cave! YES!!!

Dumb inbred Masons!!!

• I watched that video the first time it was posted… And I laughed at the beginning part so much, I had to keep rewinding it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Get the picture?

• @Kimiko:

I watched that video the first time it was posted… And I laughed at the beginning part so much, I had to keep rewinding it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Get the picture?

Well, you proved the original point from the original post by the original poster…

You make me LOL so hard :x

• @ReMixx:

Well, you proved the original point from the original post by the original poster…

My goal is once again, complete.

• @Kimiko:

@ReMixx:

My goal is once again, complete.

Your goal is to kill me… death by laughter. My ribs hurt so much! :x

• We’ve went over this before. It should be judged by which team has the most nasally voices.
    We win.

• 8k-xqi4xX4o

Behold!

• All right, maybe we’re all just equally useless. 8-)

_g1xPf-HxBo

• ^ Made me lol like hell when they were slurping the water. XD

• Boys are dumb.

Girls rule!

• _On the bloody battlefield, one must partake in spontaneous acts of spastic randomness to stay sane.
    _
    That was really funny though.

• Hahahah I love these hilarious Chiv videos!

• Do you know American Dad?

• Very nice, I forgot to post here. Very funny videos indeed. I rarely get to kick anyone off the edge though.

• this thread is so racist

• @Matti:

this thread is so racist

No, this thread is anti-semitic.