Chivalry Won't Start

• The game won’t start. It has the “Installing 1 of 3” then it doesn’t open and it asks if I want to send an Error report.
    Here is the DxDiag.txt
    Also I haven’t been able to start Chivalry so the Launch.log wouldn’t exist.

• Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz

You have a single-core processor and Chivalry requires a dual-core. Sorry you cannot play :(

• Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-
    Yeah I thought it had something to do with that.
    I’ll be upgrading/ buying a new computer once I get enough money.

• @NathanWut:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-
    Yeah I thought it had something to do with that.
    I’ll be upgrading/ buying a new computer once I get enough money.

Good plan! I’ll be waiting for you on the battlefield. :k1:

• @ReMixx:

Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz

You have a single-core processor and Chivalry requires a dual-core. Sorry you cannot play :(

For some reason I cant play it loads up the loading screen but then it doesnt do anything and then it says " Chivalry: Medieval Warfare ( 32-bit, DX9) (Not Responding) "Can you help I just bought it today and I wanna play.

• @derekchrs:

@ReMixx:

Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz

For some reason I cant play it loads up the loading screen but then it doesnt do anything and then it says " Chivalry: Medieval Warfare ( 32-bit, DX9) (Not Responding) "Can you help I just bought it today and I wanna play.

Make a new thread detailing the problem and include your Launch.log and DxDiag.txt.

• [attachment=1:1y1zxcfr]Launch.log[/attachment:1y1zxcfr]

• @derekchrs:

[attachment=1:2l86t6tp]Launch.log[/attachment:2l86t6tp]

You’re below the minimum requirements for both CPU and GPU. You have a single-core processor and Chiv requires at least 2 cores for its threading libraries. Sorry, you cannot play the game on this computer. :(

• How can I fix that?

• @derekchrs:

How can I fix that?

Buying a new computer :|

• Ugh well okay do you know how much one of those may cost?

• @derekchrs:

Ugh well okay do you know how much one of those may cost?

Depends on what quality parts you want to get it in… that’s a discussion for someone else to help you with though. I don’t really do computer recommendations.