Which 3rd person perspective do you use?

• As title say,

Personally I use the last one from left

• none because im not a faget
    jks

If I really have to, it would be the left side.

• @Matti:

none because im not a faget.

You think homosexuals see themselves from a 3rd person perspective? Interesting.

I use the first one.

• I use different perspectives for different weapons/classes.

• @Siegbert:

@Matti:

none because im not a faget.

You think homosexuals see themselves from a 3rd person perspective? Interesting.

I use the first one.

he likes pov ^^

• When I first started playing I liked to use third person when playing with any class except the archer. I found it difficult to judge the length and depth of swings from a first person view.

• @ScRaPaZz:

When I first started playing I liked to use third person when playing with any class except the archer. I found it difficult to judge the length and depth of swings from a first person view.

Similar to my experience. I use the 3rd person offset to the right (character model on the left). 3rd person is just so good for mouse dragging and exact timing of hits, I’m surprised more people don’t use it. Imho, you can’t leverage realtime swing as well from 1st person as you can from 3rd person.

I used to continue using 1st person for archer but now I do that from 3rd person right offset as well. It takes awhile to get used to the the offset (center point is halfway across the left part of the crosshair) but its much easier to switch out to saber and defend yourself when you get rushed. I feel like 3rd person allows you to play archer much more aggressively which I feel makes the experience more fun.

• @devman:

@ScRaPaZz:

When I first started playing I liked to use third person when playing with any class except the archer. I found it difficult to judge the length and depth of swings from a first person view.

Similar to my experience. I use the 3rd person offset to the right (character model on the left). 3rd person is just so good for mouse dragging and exact timing of hits, I’m surprised more people don’t use it. Imho, you can’t leverage realtime swing as well from 1st person as you can from 3rd person.

I used to continue using 1st person for archer but now I do that from 3rd person right offset as well. It takes awhile to get used to the the offset (center point is halfway across the left part of the crosshair) but its much easier to switch out to saber and defend yourself when you get rushed. I feel like 3rd person allows you to play archer much more aggressively which I feel makes the experience more fun.

I like to use the crossbow when I’m an archer and it sucks because the crossbows large shield largely blocks your 3rd person view.