Swinging…

• I don’t know if this is normal or what, but I’ve come here to find out ?

Usually when i swing my sword and the opposition has also swung theirs we tend to hit one another, and whom ever has the least HP gets killed, and the other badly injured…

Well I was just in a game, and every time i attacked this ONE PERSON, they would slash right back and hit me I was playing as MMA, I had a speedy weapon, but this guy was vanqurd using a sword that can not be any quicker ? but I swing my weapon just as i’m, about to hit this person, they managed to swing back twice the speed as a vangaurd and strike me, cancelling my attack completly ?

so my question is when two people strike, does it cancel one attackers strike ? or do they hit each other?

I call BS on this guy… strikes 3 x faster with a 2hander, and every time i swing it gets cancelled out… and it’s not even a COMBO.

• Wanted to add that i’ve started seeing a similar thing happening in the past week or so. The person i am fighting against would swing incredibly fast(much more so than the weapon would allow) and hit me before my swing even got to them and I started swinging first. This was me as a MAA with a Falchion vs a Knight wielding a Longsword. Normally the full swing takes about 1 second (horizontally) but this person completed 2 full non-combo swings in that time(both swings were counter-clockwise) and killed me. The first swing interrupted my swing and the second was the killing blow. I’ve seen this happen very rarely and have only seen it with 2-handed weapons. Is their a way they could somehow bug the weapon into making it have a swingspeed of another weapon?

• @tielknight:

Wanted to add that i’ve started seeing a similar thing happening in the past week or so. The person i am fighting against would swing incredibly fast(much more so than the weapon would allow) and hit me before my swing even got to them and I started swinging first. This was me as a MAA with a Falchion vs a Knight wielding a Longsword. Normally the full swing takes about 1 second (horizontally) but this person completed 2 full non-combo swings in that time(both swings were counter-clockwise) and killed me. The first swing interrupted my swing and the second was the killing blow. I’ve seen this happen very rarely and have only seen it with 2-handed weapons. Is their a way they could somehow bug the weapon into making it have a swingspeed of another weapon?

Not sure, but what you say is true, I don’t know if people are cheating or it’s a bug or they altered somthing >.> but somthing is not rigth when they cancel your attacks with out block. >.>