Let players stumble when kicking them into Objects

• Heya, i had an idea how to make kicking actually more usefull… so as example if there is a chair(or another object) behind someone and you kick him to that object, he turns in something called a “ragdoll” if im right and falls to the ground, he stumbles, that would give players alot more opportunities in melee combat

• Despite the over abuse I could see from this I would actually welcome such a feat. It would allow players to really know their environments and benefit from certain scenarios.

• I don’t like the idea of them stumbling and falling over or anything, but being kicked into objects/walls could impose a longer stun - that’d be pretty cool.

Also, being kicked off of ledges should incur more fall damage than just walking off of one.

• @SlyGoat:

I don’t like the idea of them stumbling and falling over or anything, but being kicked into objects/walls could impose a longer stun - that’d be pretty cool.

Also, being kicked off of ledges should incur more fall damage than just walking off of one.

Most of my kicks of ledges have been into the spots where you would die anyway but yea fall damage for kicks should be significant, that will learn my lazy archer team mates.

• @qlum:

@SlyGoat:

I don’t like the idea of them stumbling and falling over or anything, but being kicked into objects/walls could impose a longer stun - that’d be pretty cool.

Most of my kicks of ledges have been into the spots where you would die anyway but yea fall damage for kicks should be significant, that will learn my lazy archer team mates.

I’m just talking about things like kicking someone off a higher elevation, not off a cliff or something. For example, on Ruins there’s a lot of opportunity to kick someone off a roof, but they usually won’t take more than 30% damage.