How to host - basic.

• Montei um vídeo com o básico para os brasileiros que não estão conseguindo criar um server. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … qCL4E5FtT0

I set up a video with the basics for people who are failing to create a server.
    I will post a English Video Soon.

• If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation (or an attempt of English translation) of your post. If an English translation is not present, the post may be removed or you may be asked to provide one.

• @Kimiko:

If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation (or an attempt of English translation) of your post. If an English translation is not present, the post may be removed or you may be asked to provide one.

Why do I need to post in English if my target audience is not for them?

• @tevorock:

Because what I posted is listed in the forum rules. Even if it’s not for everyone, it still needs to be translated.

Thank you.

• @Kimiko:

@tevorock:

Because what I posted is listed in the forum rules. Even if it’s not for everyone, it still needs to be translated.

Thank you.

Allright, you win.

• Thank you. I appreciate it :)

• @tevorock:

Montei um vídeo com o básico para os brasileiros que não estão conseguindo criar um server. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … qCL4E5FtT0

I set up a video with the basics for people who are failing to create a server.
    I will post a English Video Soon.

Obrigado você realmente me ajudou. Não foi necessário mudar as portas, mantendo o padrão ja funcionou. Cara seja mais educado da e leia as regras. Fica a dica. Obrigado.

Translation:

Thanks you really helped me. Was not necessary to change the doors, i left the default and worked. Dude next time be more polite and read the rules. Thanks.

• This is Portuguese?

I’d just like to know which word is “Dude”… lol thanks xD

• @dhaga:

Fica a dica.

O_o

• Can some mod copy these nice basic tutorials in a stickied post? There appears to be no motivation to sticky any of this while many people are having problems with setting up servers (especially in the past few days when servers were inaccessible).

I provided a short tutorial (see “An easy way to create a server is a MUST”) and asked for a sticky but it had no reply at all while a lot of people are apparently lost without these kind of tutorials.
    The same is true for the discussion on steam but I don’t know whether these moderators have mod abilities there. On steam the problem is maybe even more urgent since that is accessed before going to the official forums and is cluttered much more.

Forum link: viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9191
    Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/app/219640/di … 142088791/