I see 22/24 and join 2v3

• We really need this fixed asap, it s spreading all the players out and I cannot find a sufficient game without wasting 15 minutes of my already wasted life…

• Agreed.

• The player count on the server browser is bugged, this has been discussed countless times.If Im not mistaken it will be fixed pretty soon.

• When I first purchased this game on release I did not find server/counts a problem. it was correct.
    for a least a few weeks. Then suddenly…
    I have a theory about this and why but will not post it hehe.

• For the time being you could use external server browsers or just try your luck, for me at least most of the time the player count is kind of accurate, then again I am looking at EU servers and there are a lot of EU players.

• THE PLAYER COUNT IS NOT BUGGED!!! This miscount is due to players GOING AFK, and sitting in a sever for 40, 50, 60 hours… The answer to this would be for the Devs to make something to automatically kick players after a certain period of time. Also, a concern of mine not relating to this… WHY IS CHIV USING THE UNREAL ENGINE??? WHAT A WASTE DEVS!!! More ppl could play the game if it wasn’t using that crappy-ass engine…

• @Humblar_Tabulu:

THE PLAYER COUNT IS NOT BUGGED!!! This miscount is due to players GOING AFK, and sitting in a sever for 40, 50, 60 hours… The answer to this would be for the Devs to make something to automatically kick players after a certain period of time. Also, a concern of mine not relating to this… WHY IS CHIV USING THE UNREAL ENGINE??? WHAT A WASTE DEVS!!! More ppl could play the game if it wasn’t using that crappy-ass engine…

wrong, AFK players do not in any way account for the widespread 32/32 where it’s actually 3/32 or in this case 22/24 being 5/24. That’s just common sense man. As far as the Unreal engine, it’s probably because it’s the most accessible to small dev teams. Name a better engine for the circumstances if it sucks so bad, at least.

• @Cattleprod_Sodomy:

@Humblar_Tabulu:

THE PLAYER COUNT IS NOT BUGGED!!! This miscount is due to players GOING AFK, and sitting in a sever for 40, 50, 60 hours… The answer to this would be for the Devs to make something to automatically kick players after a certain period of time. Also, a concern of mine not relating to this… WHY IS CHIV USING THE UNREAL ENGINE??? WHAT A WASTE DEVS!!! More ppl could play the game if it wasn’t using that crappy-ass engine…

wrong, AFK players do not in any way account for the widespread 32/32 where it’s actually 3/32 or in this case 22/24 being 5/24. That’s just common sense man. As far as the Unreal engine, it’s probably because it’s the most accessible to small dev teams. Name a better engine for the circumstances if it sucks so bad, at least.

Actually, every time I login to a server like that, I right-click on the server and click info. IT TELLS YOU who is in the server. All these AFK spectators ARE LISTED, and it shows them to be accurate to the number count as long as the hours they’ve been in there. It also seems that these players can make a server EXCEED the amount of players its SUPPOSED to maxed out at. I’ve tested this theory myself, and it seems to add up.

AS FOR THE ENGINE… I’m not entirely sure what I’m talking about, I’m just passing down info that was passed to me through multiple sources, all saying the same thing. :P

• The server display count issue will be resolved in the upcoming patch.

• Well thank you Moderator!
    Another question of mine while I see you online is, what about the performance issues? Are they addressing that in the next patch? i would REALLY like to have a nice, smooth game without it dropping to 10 FPS every time I get in a fight.

• @Humblar_Tabulu:

It is not from afk players. If you ever notice when you leave a server mid round and rejoin you still have the same score as you left. It seems to be the servers holding player information for too long.

• Just to put this to rest, the issue was not from AFK players, but it has been fixed so hooray. If you want to try the new patch early and give feedback on it, opt in to the beta on Steam (you’ll have to download a patch every time you opt in/out unfortunately).

• @SlyGoat:

Just to put this to rest, the issue was not from AFK players, but it has been fixed so hooray. If you want to try the new patch early and give feedback on it, opt in to the beta on Steam (you’ll have to download a patch every time you opt in/out unfortunately).

Thanks for the info, great news.

• I just want to say that the AFK theory to me was silly mainly because I"ve never ever seen servers chock full of AFK players that reported being full when actually joining the server. I always see them reported full and having few players, meanwhile the server data of player names in the right click properties in the server browser is synonymous with the player count, they were just false reports. I never understood why this was passed around as some means of getting the ‘real’ player count because it immediately appeared just as broken as the player count to me.

Anyway, the beta is over apparently and no need to opt in, it should be automatically downloading now as it is for me. HOO fucking RAY! More confirmation that at some level the devs hear the squeaky gears and give them the grease.

• patched!

• @Humblar_Tabulu:

Well thank you Moderator!
    Another question of mine while I see you online is, what about the performance issues? Are they addressing that in the next patch? i would REALLY like to have a nice, smooth game without it dropping to 10 FPS every time I get in a fight.

Maybe get a new computer

• Yep, it got fixed :D

• Fixed, now we all can finally find game that has a good amount of players on it! :D