Warbawz/Killkan's Resent, Story Behind The Story.

• Before the rigged tournament, before the publicity, there was a motive. A sealed treasure underneath the show. That was until now…

TOB KillaKan: nice
    ~X~: ?
    TOB KillaKan: ~X~: Anyway, I guess we don’t need this chat room anymore with the totally unbias tournament host that calls participants exploiters without having any base to the claim.
    ~X~: Yes, I said that.
    ~X~: If there is anything about it to be discussed, I am completely willing to converse.
    TOB KillaKan: nah
    TOB KillaKan: thats why I just said nice
    ~X~: Ok. I find us to be reasonable people. At any point we can have a discussion pertaining to any qualm within a suitable environment to do so. It wouldn’t be a bother to me at all.
    TOB KillaKan is now Away.
    TOB KillaKan is now Online.
    TOB KillaKan: good for you guys
    TOB KillaKan: I don’t have much to discuss about your statement
    TOB KillaKan: so I just say nice
    TOB KillaKan: at the end of the day the majority of the community, the devs, and us at darkagegaming make the rules and dictate what happens
    TOB KillaKan: So, really, no matter what you have to say about me or anything else, it really makes no difference
    TOB KillaKan: and there is nothing to discuss about any sort of statement
    TOB KillaKan: but by all means, add input, retort, do as you wish as long as its constructive. it helps
    ~X~: So you are saying you see it the way you see it and refuse to see things in any other way. Similar to argueing religion to a believer.
    TOB KillaKan: not really
    TOB KillaKan: for one
    TOB KillaKan: this is a tournament
    TOB KillaKan: two
    TOB KillaKan: you are not the majority of the community, a dev, or work here
    TOB KillaKan: three
    TOB KillaKan: you already have a pretty interesting reputation
    TOB KillaKan: four
    TOB KillaKan: we hear what you have to say, and it goes against everything everyone else would like to see in a tournament, just in this case with the double feints
    TOB KillaKan: five
    TOB KillaKan: if it doesnt go “your way” you are more than welcom to not participate
    ~X~: Then let’s discuss what you think.
    ~X~: What do you think about feints?
    TOB KillaKan: I honestly don’t care either way
    ~X~: I am simply responding to your statements with my curiosity on how exactly it works.
    ~X~: For example, do you beleive that feinting after a swing is an exploit?
    ~X~: You personally. What do you think it is?
    TOB KillaKan: here is the question
    ~X~: waits
    TOB KillaKan: if combo fenting in its current state was meant to be in the game, why is it being fixed/patched?
    ~X~: Norse sword is being changed as well. Norse sword is an exploit?
    TOB KillaKan: same question applies
    ~X~: According to that logic, anything that is being changed is an exploit.
    TOB KillaKan: why is it being fixed/patched?
    TOB KillaKan: well do you know everything that is being changed?
    ~X~: No and I do not pretend to.
    TOB KillaKan: everything that has been fixed thus far are bugs, glitches, and exploits
    TOB KillaKan: and what is to be fixed is the same
    TOB KillaKan: so yes, anything being patched is
    TOB KillaKan: by that logic
    ~X~: So the current crosshairs are an exploit?
    ~X~: They are being changed, so anyone using the current crosshair is an exploiter by that logic.
    ~X~: This information is dev confirmed.
    ~X~: The information being that crosshairs are being changed.
    TOB KillaKan: bugs, glitches, and exploits
    TOB KillaKan: not everything falls under exploit
    TOB KillaKan: for example
    TOB KillaKan: a player can not change the crosshairs
    TOB KillaKan: they are just there
    TOB KillaKan: they are given to the player
    TOB KillaKan: combo feinting
    TOB KillaKan: that is a player choice
    TOB KillaKan: glitching into a wall
    TOB KillaKan: a player choice
    TOB KillaKan: occasionally not but if known it usually is
    TOB KillaKan: Im pretty sure a smart guy like you can see that logic
    ~X~: You said that anything being changed is a bug, glitch or exploit. So crosshairs are a bug, glitch or exploit then.
    ~X~: The crosshair can be turned off by pressing the “U” key by default.
    TOB KillaKan: fixed/patched
    TOB KillaKan: is different than just being re-worked due to look and preference
    ~X~: You just said that they are changing all bugs, glitches and exploits.
    ~X~: You are now backpedaling your statement.
    TOB KillaKan: lets look up shall we
    TOB KillaKan: TOB KillaKan: everything that has been fixed thus far are bugs, glitches, and exploits
    TOB KillaKan: and what is to be fixed is the same
    TOB KillaKan: so yes, anything being patched is
    TOB KillaKan: by that logic
    ~X~: “everything that has been fixed thus far are bugs, glitches, and exploits”
    TOB KillaKan: mhm
    TOB KillaKan: fixed
    TOB KillaKan: not re-worked
    ~X~: They are fixing the crosshair.
    TOB KillaKan: not changed
    ~X~: To be as they want it to be.
    TOB KillaKan: fixed
    TOB KillaKan: obviously something that needs to be fixed is something broken
    TOB KillaKan: something that is not intended
    TOB KillaKan: if you are wanting to argue game mechanics and the game itself I suggest you take that up with the devs
    ~X~: The crosshair is apparently not as they intended.
    ~X~: Or else they would not be changing it.
    TOB KillaKan: same goes with the feint combos
    ~X~: I am having a conversation with you. I want to have a conversation with you or else I would not be doing so.
    TOB KillaKan: go for it
    ~X~: Now you believe the combo feint is an exploit because they are changing it?
    ~X~: Because they are “fixing it”, because, it is not as intended. That can be said for anything else they choose to change.
    ~X~: They have not said at any point so far, we are changing anything specifically because it is an exploit.
    ~X~: Though if you could link me to some point where they claim differently, then I’d be happy to see it.
    TOB KillaKan: keep going
    TOB KillaKan: i may be responding later than usual
    TOB KillaKan: but keep going
    ~X~: Now, you believe the feint is an exploit on what basis? If you don’t mind explaining.
    ~X~: :Waits:
    ~X~: :Eats cookies, as I prefer them over popcorn:
    TOB KillaKan: firstly, it is being fixed there for it was not intended to be there. Secondly, because of why it is being fixed. Not only is it being fixed because it was obviously not intended, but also because of how powerful it is in the game. It is something that is near not counterable and in essence is glitchy itself.
    ~X~: How powerful it is, that is completely subjective.
    ~X~: Near not counter-able. I believe that is completely incorrect.
    ~X~: Calling it glitchy, saying why it is being fixed, those are all based upon your own assumptions without any dev confirmation.
    ~X~: So perhaps it is utterly upon your own assumption and self beleif without any proof that you believe it to be an exploit.
    ~X~: Yet I do realize I am conversing with someone that has already claimed that anything being changed equates to it being a bug, glitch or exploit.
    TOB KillaKan: its funny you say this
    TOB KillaKan: ~X~: Calling it glitchy, saying why it is being fixed, those are all based upon your own assumptions without any dev confirmation.
    TOB KillaKan: because, thats actually what the dev told us when we asked and told us to exclude it from use
    ~X~: Do you have anything to show this? Does the gaming community know of this?
    TOB KillaKan: secondly, if you find someoene who can agree with you other than your own clannies, I may think more about it
    TOB KillaKan: if you want to find out the same answer, add one of the devs on steam and talk to them, or send a PM
    TOB KillaKan: I talk with them through steam
    TOB KillaKan: look at my friendslist and look at Vesros
    TOB KillaKan: I talk with him the most
    ~X~: To elaborate on what I just said, I meant does the chivalry community know that a dev stated such.
    TOB KillaKan: no idea
    TOB KillaKan: what I do know is that the community wants it fixed :)
    ~X~: I am speaking to you specifically.
    TOB KillaKan: it isnt exactly the fact that combo feints are the issue
    TOB KillaKan: its the glitches that come with them
    TOB KillaKan: when you combo feint you see the persons swing complete
    TOB KillaKan: that is obviously not intended
    TOB KillaKan: the animations need fixing
    TOB KillaKan: maybe you misunderstood
    TOB KillaKan: im not saying combo feints themselves are an exploit
    TOB KillaKan: but in its current state, with the extra swing animation shown when doing combo feints, it is an exploit
    ~X~: At the point of claiming, I had a personal conversation with a dev without any proof to show. This conversation leaves the realm of sense. Since anyone can indeed claim to have had a personal conversation with someone.
    TOB KillaKan: thats fine
    TOB KillaKan: I have nothing to prove to you mate :)
    ~X~: Well a dev told me in a personal conversation that feints are completely responsible in whole to the current dislike they have of it. Also that feints work as intended and they just did not think that having a button which in whole resets your animations would be an issue. That is what he told me but I don’t have anything to prove to you.
    TOB KillaKan: nice man
    TOB KillaKan: which dev told you that so I can confirm?
    TOB KillaKan: and if you dont want to tell me then np, i guess the devs just have disagreements in their camp
    ~X~: Zodd told me so.
    ~X~: Also Justin_Paplus. Though I have no proof and no certainty of what they will tell you in an entirely different conversation.
    ~X~: Just as I have no certainty of what I would be told by the dev that talked to you in an entirely different conversation.
    TOB KillaKan: cool man
    ~X~: To be honest, I find these baseless unproven claims are as legitimate as proving religions.
    TOB KillaKan: if I wanted to know the truth I would just ask em
    ~X~: You can ask them, I do not speak for them so I cannot tell you what they would perhaps say. Since they are entirely different people from me.
    ~X~: Back on topic.
    ~X~: So again, you beleive combo feint is an exploit and you can’t prove it?
    TOB KillaKan: I think you can look up and see my stance and reasoning
    ~X~: If you don’t mind, can you present any proof behind your belief?
    TOB KillaKan: play the game, ask the devs, look at the forums, talk to the community
    TOB KillaKan: think thats enough proof for ya
    ~X~: You have no tangible proof to present?
    TOB KillaKan: don’t think I need to repeat what I said
    ~X~: The community says many things that seemingly make little sense, such as jumping and overhead is an exploit. The community uses the forums, so see my last statement in this message. I have played the game, quite a lot more than you to be honest and I am currently speaking with you and asking for any proof of belief.
    ~X~: Maybe if you had some proof, I too could believe but it is difficult to have “faith”.
    TOB KillaKan: how about you give me proof for your stance
    TOB KillaKan: would love ot hear
    ~X~: As I assume this is completely based on faith.
    TOB KillaKan: *read
    ~X~: I beleive it is not an exploit because I am given no reason to believe it is.
    ~X~: As far as I see, the devs created a button called feint which was designed to end your current attack animation providing it is within the windup still and the button does exactly that. It does nothing more and nothing less.
    TOB KillaKan: then tell me why the animation doesnt stop on the recieving end
    ~X~: As far as I know, within my knowledge of playing the game thoroughly. I will explain this mechanism to you.
    ~X~: There is an entirely different bug which causes that and is not related to the feint button at all. I will explain both the feint button and the bug I believe you are speaking of.
    ~X~: The bug I believe you are speaking of is known as a combo animation bug (that is atleast what I call it.).
    ~X~: Basically whenever you perform a combo, others will see you perform an attack which looks bugged. I do not know how to completely replicate this but it happens nearly every time you combo. I can replicate it without exact instruction just by spamming an attack key.
    ~X~: The person you attack will see you perform a second attack that is completely out of sync with what is actually happening. Often it appears as if they are feinting but this happens without any use of the feint key.
    ~X~: It can happen with all attacks.
    ~X~: This bug, I personally find game breaking and would hope the devs fix it.
    ~X~: The feint key now…
    ~X~: All the feint key does, is allow you to stop any swing within the windup, providing you have the stamina required to do so and it leaves you in your idle stance as they intended it to do. It does nothing more or less than this I assure you.
    ~X~: Now there are some things they perhaps did not perceive. Since you can do a swing and then combo swing afterwards right away, you can then feint out of that combo swing and effectively end your recovery animation in whole. The recovery animation being when you swing and are unable to block afterwards. Using the feint key, you can skip the recovery and block right away.
    ~X~: This can be performed with every weapon, on any type of attack and is 100% effective with all weapons, with any attack you used.
    ~X~: That is my near complete explanation, though I am not confident in it being read entirely yet it possibly could be.
    TOB KillaKan: thanks for sharing your explenation
    ~X~: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLVpVKMB1rE That is a video of the combo feint. It does not bug out animation wise. I could also demonstrate in game all the things I have mentioned if you wish.
    TOB KillaKan: cool
    ~X~: I have presented proof even when the burden of proof is not upon me due to me not being the one making a claim. If you can’t see it, then thats quite daft.
    TOB KillaKan: cool
    ~X~: I suppose you currently have nothing to add to your side of the conversation, that is why you are giving responses that are akin to “Cool story, bro.”.
    ~X~: Yet I can quite easily quickly think of responses because my side of the discussion does not need made up false facts. I can just think of actual facts to state, rather than needing long periods of time to think of illogical pieces to say.
    TOB KillaKan: hehe
    TOB KillaKan: the reason I am not responding with long drawn out sentences, is because I am talking to too many people right now. And really have no need to argue about it
    ~X~: I can sense that you no longer wish to participate at this point because your weapon of the pen may possibly be drained empty.
    TOB KillaKan: or the conversation is futile since nothing will be gained from it
    ~X~: I am enjoying this conversation. Outside of that, yes it is futile and nothing can be gained by talking to an idiot. That may also be why you cannot enjoy a logical standing, reasonable conversation consisting of more than baseless one liners. This conversation is akin to speaking with a religious fanatic which can be very fun.
    TOB KillaKan: Wow, ouch
    ~X~: Well it’s ok, I have a replacement for you since you are speechless. I’m going to go speak to my dining room table now.
    TOB KillaKan: do you usually insult people in a passive aggressive manner when you don’t get your way?
    ~X~: No. I don’t eat at burger king, I don’t have a need to have it my way. You need not feel any more special than you are, I conversate with many kinds of folks.
    TOB KillaKan: so you just insult people in a passive aggressive manner when ever
    TOB KillaKan: You are one interesting character
    ~X~: I have already answered one of your questions and you are yet to answer one of mine. So perhaps you can answer my previous question that you never answered. Is your beleif of feint being an exploit completely based on faith? (As I would be led to believe due to a lack of proof.)
    TOB KillaKan: I have already answered what it is based on
    TOB KillaKan: here I will restate it
    TOB KillaKan: hopefully I won’t have to resort to drawing pictures next
    ~X~: Draw pictures please.
    TOB KillaKan: playing the game, asking the devs, looking at the forums, talking to the community
    TOB KillaKan: nah don’t have my crayons
    ~X~: So you are just teasing.
    TOB KillaKan: you asked
    TOB KillaKan: I told
    TOB KillaKan: in a very very simple and understandble way
    ~X~: Well I know Jesus loves me. I know because I talked to Jesus. Also because everyone else on the Christain forums says so too. These are all facts.
    TOB KillaKan: hopefully it is not to hard to comprehend
    TOB KillaKan: hehe
    TOB KillaKan: you are one of those people who goes home and just argues with what ever they can just to argue I take it
    TOB KillaKan: argues and tests people just for the hell of it
    TOB KillaKan: even when he won’t get anything from it
    TOB KillaKan: he does it regardless
    TOB KillaKan: then he tries to insult them in a passive aggressive way to get more out of them
    ~X~: I talk with people. People like to talk usually unless they have anti-social tendencies.
    TOB KillaKan: oh is that right
    TOB KillaKan: but you are not really talking
    ~X~: I am typing?
    TOB KillaKan: no thats not what I meant
    TOB KillaKan: you are arguing
    TOB KillaKan: debating
    TOB KillaKan: insulting
    TOB KillaKan: though your insults are not out in the open
    TOB KillaKan: they are hidden within your text
    TOB KillaKan: and you call it, talking
    TOB KillaKan: usually when I talk with people I respect them and am kind with them and try to learn
    TOB KillaKan: I see that when you talk to people
    TOB KillaKan: you seem to try to burn bridges almost
    ~X~: Well those are all subjective claims. At the same time, last I checked, those are all forms of talking.
    TOB KillaKan: I should ask you though I already know the answer
    TOB KillaKan: why are you arguing?
    ~X~: So are those not all forms of talking?
    TOB KillaKan: don’t avoid the question
    TOB KillaKan: why are you arguing
    ~X~: I am not saying I commit any of those or that I do not. I am just asking aren’t those all forms of talking.
    TOB KillaKan: answer the question
    ~X~: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/talking?s=t
    TOB KillaKan: yeah ok
    TOB KillaKan: so you do just talk for the soul purpose of burning bridges and to gain nothing from it
    TOB KillaKan: thats cool
    ~X~: I never said anything of the sort. If that is how you feel, that is entirely different.
    TOB KillaKan: did you play warband?
    ~X~: How do you feel?
    TOB KillaKan: I feel great bud how about you
    ~X~: Thats so considerate of you to ask. You sure are thoughtful, it’s good you have that going for you.
    ~X~: Knowing I have a friend like you that cares, I feel happy. :)
    TOB KillaKan: ah sorry don’t let my courtesy mislead you. I don’t “actually” care.
    ~X~: That is so mean and hurtful. Are you just trying to argue and burn bridges?
    TOB KillaKan: you already burned your bridge lassy
    ~X~: I shouldn’t have been so gullible. Thinking you actually cared about me. I really put all my eggs in that basket.
    ~X~: I spent all this time talking to you, making a bond.
    TOB KillaKan: your way of “making a bond” is very interesting
    ~X~: Thank you. I think you’re interesting too.
    ~X~: What do you believe in?
    TOB KillaKan: I won’t be telling you much about me lassy
    ~X~: Why not, you seem so wonderful. In my mind, I picture something like this… http://www.somethingawful.com/d/flash-t … artoon.php
    TOB KillaKan: its just stuck at 98%
    ~X~: Givng me butterflies. :)
    TOB KillaKan: unless you are talking about the soldiers in the advertisement to the right
    TOB KillaKan: is that you in the picture you put up on the forums?
    TOB KillaKan: that girl
    TOB KillaKan: looks 15
    TOB KillaKan: with circles under her eyes
    TOB KillaKan: ?
    ~X~: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3npKQHo48E that is what I linked.
    ~X~: What about it.
    TOB KillaKan: thats a huge nose
    TOB KillaKan: in this cartoon
    TOB KillaKan: yeah, that you?
    TOB KillaKan: in the forum pic
    ~X~: I’m old enough to drink, yet I don’t.
    TOB KillaKan: lol
    TOB KillaKan: must be an old pic then
    ~X~: Believe what you wan’t, I know you can since you’re a person with faith. :)
    TOB KillaKan: every person is a person of faith
    TOB KillaKan: weather their are facts or no facts, faith is always there
    TOB KillaKan: and if you say you are old enough to drink
    TOB KillaKan: so be it
    TOB KillaKan: to me you look 12
    ~X~: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/faith?s=t
    ~X~: “belief that is not based on proof: He had faith that the hypothesis would be substantiated by fact.”
    TOB KillaKan: don’t skip the first one girly
    ~X~: I am unsure what you are getting at.
    TOB KillaKan: confidence or trust in a person or thing: faith in another’s ability.
    TOB KillaKan: the first one on there
    TOB KillaKan: you skipped it
    ~X~: Yes. I quoted the piece that I thought directly related to what I intended to say.
    TOB KillaKan: :)
    ~X~: So why do you commit the bandwagon logical fallacy?
    TOB KillaKan: we make rules based on what the majority wants
    TOB KillaKan: simple as that
    ~X~: I am not asking about rules.
    ~X~: I am asking about why you yourself admit to commiting the bandwagon logical fallacy.
    ~X~: Why do you do so?
    TOB KillaKan: lol
    TOB KillaKan: me
    TOB KillaKan: I honestly don’t care either way
    TOB KillaKan: im just doing something for everyone
    ~X~: That isn’t what you previously stated.
    ~X~: So you recant your previous statement where you claim to believe that the combo feint is an exploit based on the proof that majority beleives it is.
    TOB KillaKan: me myself for myself, i really dont care
    TOB KillaKan: for the league, I feel its an exploit
    ~X~: So you are two different entities now?
    TOB KillaKan: no
    TOB KillaKan: I feel differently when it comes to a league than I do just playing
    TOB KillaKan: just playing the game for fun I really dont care
    TOB KillaKan: but when creating a balanced and suitable competetive plain, I feel differently about it
    ~X~: So your league self, why does your league self commit the fallacy?
    TOB KillaKan: because my league self has to listen to the majority of the community
    TOB KillaKan: and what they want
    ~X~: So your league self is void of logical thinking and self thought?
    TOB KillaKan: pretty much
    ~X~: While your other self does not?
    TOB KillaKan: the me side doesnt care :) so it goes well either way
    ~X~: So you have 2 people inside you. I can’t offer true professional help with schizophrenia.
    TOB KillaKan: not really
    ~X~: Tell me more.
    TOB KillaKan: I just feel differently when it comes to different things
    TOB KillaKan: if i play for fun
    TOB KillaKan: I don’t care
    TOB KillaKan: if I am making a league, I have to listen to what everyone wants and i have to impliment it
    TOB KillaKan: much like a game developer does
    ~X~: Different developers do different things. Many people think this game would be better without archers, the developers should remove archers.
    TOB KillaKan: many do, many dont
    TOB KillaKan: I see a majority not asking for archer removal
    ~X~: So your claim of what the majority wants is based on your subjective view?
    ~X~: I see a majority asking for archer removal. You don’t. Who’s right?
    TOB KillaKan: go look at the forums and ask around
    TOB KillaKan: see what you come up with
    ~X~: I’ve seen many say it, including moderators.
    ~X~: Such as Slygoat.
    TOB KillaKan: then tell them to take it out
    ~X~: I’m more interested in what you think.
    TOB KillaKan: you shouldnt be
    ~X~: So you think the bandwagon fallacy is ok, as long as your perception of majority wants it?
    TOB KillaKan: think as you wish
    ~X~: Would that be a yes or no?
    TOB KillaKan: that is a… you decide
    ~X~: Do you know what the bandwagon logical fallacy is?
    ~X~: :Waits:
    TOB KillaKan: teach me professor X
    TOB KillaKan is now Offline.
    ~X~: Then I suppose thats a no.
    TOB KillaKan: its a… you decide
    TOB KillaKan is now playing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. Click here to join.
    ~X~: It is when you appeal to popularity/fact that many people do or believe something as an attempted form of validation.
    TOB KillaKan: thank you professor X
    ~X~: The logical issue being that, popularity of an idea has no bearing on its validity. Obviously if it did, then the Earth would have made itself flat for most of human history to accommodate people’s popular belief.
    TOB KillaKan: amazing
    ~X~: Logic. It truely is amazing. If only everyone used it, so many issues could be solved.
    TOB KillaKan: amazing
    ~X~: I take it you’re a Kanye West fan.
    ~X~: I’m glad you found some lyrics you can learn.
    ~X~: Goes back to the table.
    ~X~: Talk to you later. ;-)

Regardless of whether the topic in the conversation mattered at all. I saw through this 25 year old’s masquerade and exposed the soft shell taco underneath. Undercooked stale beans without ability to comprehend most intelligent speech. This discovery occurred several weeks ago. Discuss.

• tldr.

• I’m sorry but this is just stupid. I really doubt there’s much of an audience anywhere for you drama queens.

And comparing the balancing of a weapon to the removal of a bug which got exploited in the game is just silly. You’re comparing apples and oranges here, one was a slight stat change, the other was a bug which made the combat unbearable.

• Lol stop it - take it somewhere else.

Edit: Just stop…

• tldr.

• Continuing to post this drama will only result in disrespect towards jack baldy’s clan. I’m so happy my clan is drama free… Thats why I don’t recruit 13 year old kids that scream in their mics during game or come on forums to talk senseless trash. YOU scumbags make the game very unplayable can’t WE ALL JUST PLAY AND HAVE FUN?

• Who’s crying for what, what’s the point of all this, is there something valuable involved (don’t talk about honor, you could as well sit on it for what it matters anyway), do we even care about it for the sake of the game, are Illuminatis taking over the world without us knowing, how many aliens are among us ?

So many questions and so few answers…

• I haven’t seen feint combos yet. According to that log though, feint combos (sometimes) result in a full swing animation, despite it being a feint.

Am I correct?

Yes:

! You should know full well that using feint combos (despite knowing it results in fake swings) is nothing other than exploiting.
    !
    ! Killkan is partially to blame for not just saying “feint combos result in ghost swings that can give an unfair advantage. Making use of this is considered exploiting.” in the first place, but you’re just downright dumb if you really don’t understand that something like that is an exploit.
    No:

! Killkan is an idiot.

• That ~X~ dude is a douche man. His “very expert” attitude won’t attain him very many friends…

• @Nerfed:

I haven’t seen feint combos yet. According to that log though, feint combos (sometimes) result in a full swing animation, despite it being a feint.

Am I correct?

Yes:

! You should know full well that using feint combos (despite knowing it results in fake swings) is nothing other than exploiting.
    !
    ! Killkan is partially to blame for not just saying “feint combos result in ghost swings that can give an unfair advantage. Making use of this is considered exploiting.” in the first place, but you’re just downright dumb if you really don’t understand that something like that is an exploit.
    No:

! Killkan is an idiot.

No it doesn’t cause fake swings and never did.

The game does have sync problems currently where you will see a person doing a full swing when they aren’t or a person not swinging but an invisible swing hits you but that’s related to other issues in the game. Often netcode issues with the game right now are causing de-sync problems.

They fixed much of the ghost swings in the last patch but there still remains to be some problems.

• Stop making threads where you attack other people. Go to Facebook and post your blog diaries there. This forum is for discussion of the game, not for us to hear your feuds over hurt feelings.

Locked.