Constant dying grey screen effect

• My friend purchased a group of us the game for an early Christmas gift, as we had been hot seating the game and have been addicted. However, my home PC has an issue where I constantly have the grey screen of a near death character. So far no graphics setting has changed it, and it makes it impossible to see anyone far way, or distinguish someone of another team. Not as big of a deal on free for all, but it really makes it difficult to play anything else. The grey is fairly opaque as well. I checked the color blind settings I found in a google search to no avail as well.

• Also, it does NOT do this on loading screens, only in first person mode.

• This is actually intended. It will go away as you heal. I think it’s meant to simulate losing your senses at near death.

• No it does it when I start the game, on the joining screen, when I’m at full health, when Im anywhere but at the tips screen. It’s not intended. I know it’s supposed to do it when I’m near death . I’ve fully unlocked all the vanguard weapons on the buddies computer I’ve been around the game a while, it only happens on my pc.

• @bippal:

No it does it when I start the game, on the joining screen, when I’m at full health, when Im anywhere but at the tips screen. It’s not intended. I know it’s supposed to do it when I’m near death . I’ve fully unlocked all the vanguard weapons on the buddies computer I’ve been around the game a while, it only happens on my pc.

Ohh, then that’s different. It’s late here :)

Please attach a Launch.log and DxDiag.txt from your computer and let’s see what’s going on.