Hotfix Patch Now Live!

• Developer

Here is the official changelog:

Keybind fixes
    Keybind reset works better
    Server player count issues fixed
    Several fixes for different causes of server player counts showing as being higher than they are
    Fixed issue where player count would be lower than the actual number of players in-game.
    Fixed issue where you would be able to join even when the max player count was actually reached.
    (Tutorial) Removed achievement text
    (Arena) Gate fixes
    (Tutorial) Bringing neckhole’s health down no longer blocks the tutorial
    (Tutorial) Feint no longer blocks the tutorial
    Crash fix in steamworks interface code
    Quivers for bows
    Possible fix for one circumstance where king objective became weird when king reconnected
    Settings saved for join game filters.
    Fixed a server browser sorting issue
    Polish Localization.

• yessssssss, Thank you TB!

• Sweet. I don’t have to finish building my ugly java server browser :)

• No fix for stuck in crouch when hitting both jump and crouch?

and no fix for weapon switch getting stuck when you do it just as you get hit / same with firing just as you get hit?

Give Archers a bit more love :(

• @Saraski:

No fix for stuck in crouch when hitting both jump and crouch?

and no fix for weapon switch getting stuck when you do it just as you get hit / same with firing just as you get hit?

Baby steps. This is an awesome update.

• Nice !

• How about the “Failed to join server” thing I get every other time I try to join a server?

• Thanks Devs!

• Sweet thx!!!

• Howe do you “opt in” to this beta? you said “opt in” to the hotfix can you please explain how i do that?

• Awesome. GJ torn banner

• How to opt in beta:

If you have read the above and still wish to test the beta, please following these instructions:

1. Right Click “Chivalry: Medieval Warfare” on your game list
    2. Hit Properties
    3. Click on the “Betas” tab
    4. In the dropdown menu, select the “Beta” branch. You should see "Successfully opted into the ‘Beta’ content beta.
    5. Close the window and the next time you go to launch the game, Steam will automatically begin to download the update.

If you wish to go back to the release build, follow the above steps, except in the drop-down menu, select “NONE - Opt out of all beta programs.”

• Does this beta have only USA servers like the first beta patch did?

• All the beta servers are completely dead… so I opted out and now is downloading a 600mb update… unusual for a hotfix to be that big, yes? What’s happening?

• @ReMixx:

@Saraski:

No fix for stuck in crouch when hitting both jump and crouch?

Baby steps. This is an awesome update.

these have been bugs since the project was funded on kickstarter (september 15th) (September 16th Opened to the exclusive)

• Good Job. Keep it up, yo.

• Guess it’s live. Downloading the patch now. 717.1mb

• Awesome job.

However idle flinch and stab hitbox still need fixing :D

• I love this stuff 8-)

Ps. I think I was playing some of you guys last night , Tibberius etc., didn’t tealise you were the devs, explains a lot :D

• Thanks for the patch. Really 700 MB for this? Wow.

Edit;

There is a little bug, not really important. If you choose a team and then got autobalanced you keep sometimes the colors of ther other team. It’s a bit confusing for your team mates.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/skalli_ger … reenshots/ first screenshot.