Teams In FFA?

• When playing FFA on my server they game will make teams like it was TDM or other game modes, but will still function normally as FFA. I haven’t seen this in other servers either.

• Developer

I… can you take a screenshot? If you’re talking about bots, it’s fine, they do that. It’s a known and exceedingly minor issue that doesn’t affect gameplay in any way.

• @CrustaceanSoup:

I… can you take a screenshot? If you’re talking about bots, it’s fine, they do that. It’s a known and exceedingly minor issue that doesn’t affect gameplay in any way.

In an actual game with people. I can’t take one now I’ll try later, but it’s everything about a FFA except you’re placed on a team and you get autobalanced, although gameplay isn’t affected it’s a nuisance. Are FFA settings in one of the config files that I can look at perhaps?

• Developer

It was on an “AOCFFA” map?

There are settings in UDKGame.ini (if you’re running the client files) or PCServer-UDKGame.ini (if you’re on the server files). Posting those here may be helpful, so we can see if there’s anything noticeably different about your configuration.

• @CrustaceanSoup:

It was on an “AOCFFA” map?

There are settings in UDKGame.ini (if you’re running the client files) or PCServer-UDKGame.ini (if you’re on the server files). Posting those here may be helpful, so we can see if there’s anything noticeably different about your configuration.

Yes, specifically the last one I played was ThroneRoomXL or whatever the format of the map name is.
    I’ll attach the PCServer ini file.

• Still having this issue.

• @caramelsauce:

Still having this issue.

Maybe I’ll have better luck in the server op hub.