MOD idea

• First of all sorry my english is not really good but my idea is Knight have to burn whitch and Mason have to free them!!!

• @Hysterz:

First of all sorry my english is not really good but my idea is Knight have to burn whitch and Mason have to free them!!!

Would you mind elaborating? Are you saying that Agathians are burning witch(es) and the Masons have to free the witch(es) before they burn to death?

• Yes

• My idea for a new gamemode:
    Where a group of people have to defend themselves from waves of enemies. As they continue waves become harder as more troops storm into the castle. For each kill users gain points and can spend it on different type of weapons, upgrading weapons they already have or defensive weapons such as the trebuchets, catapult etc. The players should have really OP weapons as they will have to kill many soldiers and also because they are gods. The game ends when all gods are dead.

Storyline
    The gods (these will be the users) rest in their godly castle, minding their own business.Until many years after the war between Agatha and Masons ends. The war ends as the armies agree to have a truce and a new ring arises. This new king craves for power and wishes to gain immortality (which the gods have and only can be obtain when all are dead). He sends he troops to attack the castle of the gods, the players must defend themselves until they are defeated.

Map
    The map should be a huge castle that the gods live in, with a some space surrounding it, so the enemies (AI) will spawn in.

Conclusion
    Well it would be really cool to see something like this. Although I won’t be able to help as I’m rubbish at designing, coding and stuff like that. The idea is kinda based on Call of Duty Zombies. I’ve linked some images below for some ideas on the armor of gods.

http://www.google.com.my/imgres?q=Kayle … 3,s:0,i:89

http://www.google.com.my/imgres?q=Badas … x=72&ty=80

http://www.google.com.my/imgres?q=Badas … x=52&ty=78

• @ReMixx:

Would you mind elaborating? Are you saying that Agathians are burning witch(es) and the Masons have to free the witch(es) before they burn to death?

If you say anything like I am going to be this supposed witch, I will hurt you. :x

• @Kimiko:

@ReMixx:

If you say anything like I am going to be this supposed witch, I will hurt you. :x

Didn’t even think of it… UNTIL NOW! We need something for you to cosplay as anyway ;)

Queenie by day, Witchy by night!

• @ReMixx:

Didn’t even think of it… UNTIL NOW! We need something for you to cosplay as anyway ;)

Mmhmm.

• @Kimiko:

@ReMixx:

Mmhmm.

Can we add this to the list of emoticons???