You are ruining the game with every patch

• Dear Devs,

Since the last two patches my game does not run smooth its just a lagging festival, it even ran better in beta to be honest it was running smooth on highest graphics. Also I noticed those weapon nerfes and tons of crying people who cant handle weapons like the warhammer so you just slow him down and down and down…… Well at the same time you can block this hammer with a dagger without taking damage and a unbreakable shield. I dont even want to talk about one handed weapons, fast as shit and as deadly as other weapons also this stumbling if you get hit by a dagger or a small sword as a knight. Well I can deal with this weapon nerfes and buffs but my game LAGS LIKE HELL I cant do a proper 1on1 its just annoying…

• The warhammer was not nerfed in either of the post-beta patches. Neither was the maul, the twohanded hammer, which I assume is the one you were talking about, though the maul did receive new animations so you might perceive it as being slower.

• SlyGoat ruins everything, news at 11.

• @SamQuest:

You are ruining the game with every patch

Since the last two patches my game does not run smooth its just a lagging festival, it even ran better in beta to be honest it was running smooth on highest graphics.

Speak for yourself here!

For me it’s running much smoother compared to the last version. Sure some others experienced the same…

And wtf do you mean by lagging? You’re talking about FPS, aren’t you? Lag is something different (which is actually a current problem however)

• Personally, they’ve completely fixed the lag issue i’ve found… could just be me here… but it’s much smoother to play now.

• Well Yes ofc I meant the maul. Anyway my fps are still low and its annoying me like hell I barely play this game anymore. its nice that other people got more perfomance but I aint. It ran smooth before and when 1 certain patch came it went to hell with my fps.

• Time for an upgrade! :D