Issue resolved, thread can be deleted.

• I’d really like to see a chat filter, or preferably a button that toggles a ‘show/hide chat box’ option.

I’m sure there are many that agree this needs to be implemented, I’m just posting to get this some attention. Please chime in if you agree!

Edit: If a chat filter is implemented, could we make it a very aggressive one?

EDIT EDIT: Sorry, I had missed the ‘Disable Chat’ option in the Input menu, somehow.

• I agree, the ability to turn chatbox off should be implemented for those who don’t want to use chatbox. That or consider the option to ignore certain characters (people) who do nothing but swear due to high testosteron level, contributing absolutely nothing to the team. Rage inside of the four walls of your chamber instead… Could be useful against trolls and spammers as well.

• If it doesn’t already, would a good solution for this be for when you “mute” someone in the scoreboard, it does it for chat as well as voice?

As in you don’t see their chat text at all if you have them muted. That or have the “mute” button cycle through Voice/Chat on, Voice off, Chat off, Voice/Chat off. May be a fiddle to implement but it would be nice to have that option?

If your problem is just to do with specific people being arses, rather than problems with the chatbox functionality itself.

• There is a setting in the “Input” category on the settings screen to disable the chat box if I’m not mistaken.

• @ReMixx:

There is a setting in the “Input” category on the settings screen to disable the chat box if I’m not mistaken.

^ Yes. It works awesomely as you can still see and use chat in the console.

• Oh man, I totally didn’t even see that… O.o

Thank you so much!!