My idea of a survival mod!

• My idea for a new gamemode:
    Where a group of people have to defend themselves from waves of enemies. As they continue waves become harder and more troops storm into the castle. For each kill users gain points and can spend it on different type of weapons, upgrading weapons they already have, or unlocking defensive weapons such as the trebuchets, catapult etc. The players should have really OP weapons as they will have to kill many soldiers and also because they are gods. The game ends when all gods are dead.

Storyline
    The gods (these will be the users) rest in their godly castle, minding their own business.Until many years after the war between Agatha and Masons ends. The war ends as the armies agree to have a truce and a new ring arises. This new king craves for power and wishes to gain immortality (which the gods have and only can be obtain when all are dead). He sends he troops to attack the castle of the gods, the players must defend themselves until they are defeated.

Map
    The map should be a huge castle that the gods live in, with a some space surrounding it, so the enemies (AI) will spawn in.

Conclusion
    Well it would be really cool to see something like this. Although I won’t be able to help as I’m rubbish at designing, coding and stuff like that. The idea is kinda based on Call of Duty Zombies. I’ve linked some images below for some ideas on the armor of gods.

http://www.google.com.my/imgres?q=Kayle … 3,s:0,i:89

http://www.google.com.my/imgres?q=Badas … x=72&ty=80

http://www.google.com.my/imgres?q=Badas … x=52&ty=78

• This reminds me of that one game in Starcraft, with the rush of enemies and you have to defend the various parts.

You know what would make this even better? The hordes of enemies are actually… filthy peasants. Imagine seeing all those peasants running at you with wooden swords and the like… Lol hilarious xP

Overall, sounds really chaotic and fun ^^.

• @Kimiko:

This reminds me of that one game in Starcraft, with the rush of enemies and you have to defend the various parts.

You know what would make this even better? The hordes of enemies are actually… filthy peasants. Imagine seeing all those peasants running at you with wooden swords and the like… Lol hilarious xP

Overall, sounds really chaotic and fun ^^.

That’s kinda like the Chivalry DotA mod that I have floating around…

• Yeh, maybe it could it start off with peasants, and as the waves become harder the enemies vary. Now I need to find people that would want to make this mod.

• @Hurbivore7453:

Yeh, maybe it could it start off with peasants, and as the waves become harder the enemies vary. Now I need to find people that would want to make this mod.

Nope. YOU must do it. It’s too late now. You’re committed ;)

• @Kimiko:

@Hurbivore7453:

Yeh, maybe it could it start off with peasants, and as the waves become harder the enemies vary. Now I need to find people that would want to make this mod.

Nope. YOU must do it. It’s too late now. You’re committed ;)

Sorry Hurbs, you set yourself up for that one :(

• I was only suggesting the idea, I never said I wanted to do it. If you someone could do it it would be cool but it was just a suggestion.

• @Hurbivore7453:

I was only suggesting the idea, I never said I wanted to do it. If you someone could do it it would be cool but it was just a suggestion.

We’re just messing with you pats your head

Someone do this! :)

• Haha, I really thought I was suppose to do it.