Changing round limit.

• Is there a way to change the number of rounds played and timer in a given match? For example, make the required wins in an ffa 9000 and the timer go up to 20 hours or something?

Going to be running a server during a LAN this weekend. Hotseating players 1v1 for best of 3 or best of 5 matches.

I’m open to other suggestions if there are any :D

• Bump.

• I’m not sure exactly, but I found these in PCServer-UDKGame.ini in the section [AOC.AOCGame]

bOverrideRoundTime=False
    RoundTimeOverride=0

You can try changing those to True and whatever time limit you want, however, I’m not sure if it works 100%.

• TYVM will post results when I have them. Running the lan today :P

• @Mautobu:

TYVM will post results when I have them. Running the lan today :P

Sweet, looking forward to hearing if you have any luck at all :)

• No news?

I’ve done these changes myself and can’t get my server to appear. :jmad:
    I think something is not quite right someplace.
    But I think a nice long Team Death Match round with boosted resources would be quite fun. :berz:

<3

-Baron

• For the map duration - this can be found in the server config thread here: http://www.tornbanner.com/forums/viewto … =72&t=9559, but I posted the section to look for below.

[AOC.AOCGame]

;If true, RoundTimeOverride is used as the round time instead of the default (set in the individual gamemodes’ sections to only affect one mode)
    bOverrideRoundTime=False
    RoundTimeOverride=0

That’s the first section and then underneath it shows the different map modes you can change them to. This one above will affect all game modes, but the ones listed below that are individual modes.

For example: (this one is just for FFA game modes)

[AOC.AOCFFA]
    ;If true, RoundTimeOverride is used as the round time instead of the default
    bOverrideRoundTime=False
    RoundTimeOverride=0

• I tried both those variables for Interitus Duels last week and there was no effect.

Set it to 20 and then 40 and the round time didn’t change at all.

• @Daiyuki:

I tried both those variables for Interitus Duels last week and there was no effect.

Set it to 20 and then 40 and the round time didn’t change at all.

Hmmmm. Back to the drawing board!

• I think I tried this myself, couldn’t get it to work :(

• This problem lies in both bOverrideRoundTime and RoundTimeOverride being declared as globalconfig, not config.
    A globalconfig will read the INI values from its parent class, not subclasses.

If your server runs only one mode, change both variables in [AOC.AOCGame].

• I’ll wait to hear when someone else has confirmed it worked. I’ve tried and caused some issued with trying to get my server back up. It would be quite awesome indeed to have a 40 min TDM on Moor. :berz:

Baron Von Moorland

• So we’ve just got the latest update. YAY.
    Before I go and change the round limit or ticket number on our server has anyone any solid info that this function now works?

Greatly appreciated.