Razer thingamajig

• Hey there. You guys should check out this sweet razer thing giveaway.
    LINKY REMOVED
    I may or may not sound like a bot right now, but there’s actually a referral system thing. : ;)

• Sorry, I do not think this is allowed:

We do not allow members to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users on the Chivalry forums that advertise or solicit any products, services, funds or donations (with the exception of products or services associated to Torn Banner Studios). Explicit advertising and solicitating in signatures is also prohibited.

• @Kimiko:

Sorry, I do not think this is allowed:

We do not allow members to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users on the Chivalry forums that advertise or solicit any products, services, funds or donations (with the exception of products or services associated to Torn Banner Studios). Explicit advertising and solicitating in signatures is also prohibited.

Oh, okay. Was kinda wondering about that. Thanks.

• @FreakingCreepy:

@Kimiko:

Sorry, I do not think this is allowed:

Oh, okay. Was kinda wondering about that. Thanks.

No problem :)