Replies in the Forums: How to even see?

• As the title vaguely suggests, I am wondering if anybody knows how to make it so that you are messaged when you get a reply from someone on a topic in the forums. If this feature does not exist, wouldn’t it be great for it to be implemented? I personally believe that in a forum it is very important to be able to reply to replies :)

• @MoshiMarlo:

As the title vaguely suggests, I am wondering if anybody knows how to make it so that you are messaged when you get a reply from someone on a topic in the forums. If this feature does not exist, wouldn’t it be great for it to be implemented? I personally believe that in a forum it is very important to be able to reply to replies :)

Click on “Subscribe topic” at the bottom of the page.

• @ReMixx:

@MoshiMarlo:

As the title vaguely suggests, I am wondering if anybody knows how to make it so that you are messaged when you get a reply from someone on a topic in the forums. If this feature does not exist, wouldn’t it be great for it to be implemented? I personally believe that in a forum it is very important to be able to reply to replies :)

Click on “Subscribe topic” at the bottom of the page.

Many thanks!

• @MoshiMarlo:

Many thanks!

My pleasure :k1: