Don't penalize K:D's for getting team killed

• Currently getting TK’d adds to your death ratio. It would be nice to have that as a separate score (so you can actually confirm people who are Tk’ing) or if you don’t want to do that simply remove the TK’s from your deaths.

It might be intended to have your TK’s count towards your deaths (since you obviously died) but I think it would be nice to have some sort of way to find out how many times you were TK’d or how many times someone did TK.

• If you die, you die.

Your accountable to your own lives and how they are ended. Sometimes we make harsh choices in our actions.

Either way, just subtract the number of times you’ve been tkd from your deaths and there you go.

I would love to see aTK stat in the game in order to provide additional insight into why a player would be voted off.

• @ZorisX:

If you die, you die.

Your accountable to your own lives and how they are ended. Sometimes we make harsh choices in our actions.

Either way, just subtract the number of times you’ve been tkd from your deaths and there you go.

I would love to see aTK stat in the game in order to provide additional insight into why a player would be voted off.

Being killed by a teammate is not a choice :P… It was the poor choice of someone else more often than not, and I agree that maybe this shouldn’t be reflected in the KDR.

Somewhat on the fence about this issue.

• Its literally a throw up. I know I’ve been in lots of situations where I’ve been killed by teammates due to me…eg taking on one guy with 3 people.

• Agree with OP. Being TKed is bad enough. No need to punish you twice…

• Its literally a throw up. I know I’ve been in lots of situations where I’ve been killed by teammates due to me…eg taking on one guy with 3 people.