Any ETA on fix for unrebindable keys(arrow keys)

• Even after the latest patch, I still had to go into UDKGame.ini and edit the arrow keys so they don’t turn left/right etc even when I’ve already bound another action to them, this would result in two actions bound to one key. So like I said, had to edit the .ini and remove the first action that isn’t removable in game. I’m just wondering if the devs are aware of this issue. This latest patch was to address keybind issues, but this issue still persists.

• Anyone?

• pls see here for a temporary fix: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=6996
    in conclusion u reset the binds, bind the two broken strings to something u dont need; then u are able to do what u want with the arrow keys.

• @Effect:

pls see here for a temporary fix: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=6996
    in conclusion u reset the binds, bind the two broken strings to something u dont need; then u are able to do what u want with the arrow keys.

Ah that’s easier than seeking out the strings in the .ini, thanks I’ll keep this workaround in mind when I get back to playing on my desktop. I just hope the devs are aware of this issue. Not everyone will be willing to edit an .ini, or be knowledgeable about the workaround you just posted.

• I hope so too :-( the key binding is bugged still after the hotfix @ mods!!!