[SOLVED] 5times higher latency since hotfix

• I usually visit one of my 5-6 favorites on which I normally play with a 50-80 latency (depending on player count). Since the hotfix, however, all of them are displayed by the browser to have 100-130 and it actually is 250-300 ingame when I connect to them.
    I tested other servers with higher latencies and it works the same way. Applies to official servers as well, so I asked someone ingame about is his high latency and he told me he had the same problem.

Anything i can do? ^^ I want to enjoy quivers, not lags.

• Would you please remove the line “Suppress=DevOnline” from the UDKEngine.ini in Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config and then connect to an Official server and play on it for a like 15 minutes and then exit cleanly. Then please attach your Launch.log from Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs in a reply here. Let’s see if we can find anything nefarious going on.

• I accidently deleted "Suppress=DevOnlineGame" so I started all over again…. worst 30mins of chivalry gameplay ever xD

[attachment=0:1525vxez]Launch.log[/attachment:1525vxez]

Would you care to explain me what I just did? ^^

• it works normally again! It was probably just me or my neighbour who clearly downloads to much pron while I’m pirating his connection. Yarr

Thanks for your help.

• @Escadin:

it works normally again! It was probably just me or my neighbour who clearly downloads to much pron while I’m pirating his connection. Yarr

Thanks for your help.

LOL! :o

Well to answer your previous question, “Suppress=DevOnline” is a switch that tells the Log file to hide “DevOnline” debug statements. These statements show messages passed between you and the servers.