I'm not getting progress towards my unlocks.

• I’m grinding secondary weapons in FFA arena, I musta killed 60+ guys and I am still stuck at 54 required.

something going on?

Restarted game, different server, same thing. that sucks what a waste of time

• @callahan9119:

I’m grinding secondary weapons in FFA arena, I musta killed 60+ guys and I am still stuck at 54 required.

something going on?

Are you on a server with at least 8 people (no bots)? Was it an official server?

I know on my server I encountered that issue and had to restart the server.

• Nah, full server, it’s that arena server everyone goes to

i was trying to unlock the last MAA weapon through the vanguard, a waste of 45 minutes spamming left click :(

• @callahan9119:

Nah, full server, it’s that arena server everyone goes to

The official one? Or that 24/7 one?

If you give me the name, I’ll go on in a few and test it out.

• 10-78 ffa arena, same one I always grind shit on. I think at least…what’s this unofficial business?

• Restart your steam. If that doesn’t work, it’s probably the server that needs a restart. From my understanding unlocks stop progressing due to steam connectivity issues.

• My anger is palpable, do you know how many times I had to press left click as I ran into clumps of players?

god I hate unlocking secondary weapons.

• Alright, I just came from there and everyone was having the problem. That server needs to be restarted. I have no idea who’s it is and no admins were on, so there’s nothing I can do about that.

In the meantime, you’ll just have to go to another server to do your unlocks :<

As for “official”, I mean the ones that are called “Official” something something… those are Torn Banner servers.

• Actually, I think I have might been unable to unlock anything on any server I usually play on since the patch… Some servers might already have restarted, but I suspect it might have been caused by the patch.

Any other people noticing they’re not unlocking anymore?

• I jumped on a different server, got about 8 kills and checked, nothing.

Personally, I feel there should have been a general skill unlock progression based on scoring or kills, not having to kill 75 people with a frigging dagger.

• @callahan9119:

I jumped on a different server, got about 8 kills and checked, nothing.

Personally, I feel there should have been a general skill unlock progression based on scoring or kills, not having to kill 75 people with a frigging dagger.

You don’t think the current system for unlocking weapons is much more fun, rewarding and fair? I like how it requires you to choose what you want to use and your unlock speed is based on your performance for each weapon. It also means that you are getting better with a weapon as you progress with it. If it was just a general unlock for anything you wanted people would use a certain weapon, unlock something else and go…uh how do I use this thing? The way it is just feels really good to me.

I’ll have to play some games in a bit on a couple different servers and see if I am getting progress.

• I am getting progress, at lease for Archer.

• This used to happen to me a while back when I played from another computer. But, even worse, all of my progress, even my rank (I was rank 28 back then) was lost. Extremely frustrating. I’d be rank 50 now if not for that. :(