Thank you for creating this game!

• Felt compelled to register and post a thread saying thank you for developing this game.

I have always dreamed of making or playing a game centered around free form melee combat where among other things you can change the path of the swing in any direction that you chose to match the opposing blade. This seems to be the first game to implement and focus on that as the main selling point. Bravo.

Loved the mod and am really excited for this game - more than all the other big name games coming out in the next couple of years.

Would love to test it if given a chance and thanks again!

• Developer

Welcome to the forums mate, glad to hear the game of our dreams is the game of your dreams too! We’ll do the best we can in finishing it up so you guys can play soon and enjoy it!

• I looking foward to this game far more then I am the new Hitman.

• I second everything spoken by scorpscarx and give a hearty thanks to all the developers.

• AYE tis a game to be that twill be much worth the wait thanks much

• @scorpscarx:

I have always dreamed of making or playing a game centered around free form melee combat where among other things you can change the path of the swing in any direction that you chose to match the opposing blade. This seems to be the first game to implement and focus on that as the main selling point. Bravo.

Die by the Sword was actually the first if not The Bilestoad before it - but Im really showing my age here. Apple IIe anyone….?

• I see a lot of boys like playing games, in fact we girls too, but game for us is too little, hope can have more and more games that suitable for girls to play.

• Developer

I think in order for that to happen girls need to have a larger voice in the gaming community, and tell developers what types of games they want to play. There is responsibility on both sides but in the current industry it is much easier to make a game for guys because its much clearer what they want (explosions, action, violence).

• @Tibberius:

I think in order for that to happen girls need to have a larger voice in the gaming community, and tell developers what types of games they want to play. There is responsibility on both sides but in the current industry it is much easier to make a game for guys because its much clearer what they want (explosions, action, violence).

Don’t forget dismemberment, sire! It’s a big deal for us Medieval gamers. :P

Good to see some females interested in the game.

• Can I give you guys my monies. Please.

• Hello, thanks for that game, nice medieval game, i play it since long time thx.

• Id like to say thanks too!
    Cheers for Aoc and CMW! :arm: :crest: :arm: