[SOLVED] FPS DROPS

• Hey Guys Love this game but so hard to play with the constant fps drops it goes from 60 to 12fps every couple minutes. I Feel my hardware is more then adequate to play this. My only option is to get another video card but putting 300 plus dollars is not in my budget right now. Any ideas i would appreciate greatly thx.

• Any AV software running in the background? Any signs that the system may be overheating (causing a throttling of the hardware)?

• thx for the reply …No Av software is on …only thing i notice is the video card fan is loud during gaming …i was thinking of overheating as well …but when that happens i would think my computer would freeze …

• @StReSs026:

thx for the reply …No Av software is on …only thing i notice is the video card fan is loud during gaming …i was thinking of overheating as well …but when that happens i would think my computer would freeze …

Not always, sometimes it will throttle itself to stay below critical temperatures. Maybe try compressed air inside the case?

• :D Wow turned out i had a thick layer of dust blocking my cpu fan after i cleaned everything no more lag …amazing what a dirty computer can get you lol now i can battle cry again …thx for the help i really appreciated it Remixx

• @StReSs026:

:D Wow turned out i had a thick layer of dust blocking my cpu fan after i cleaned everything no more lag …amazing what a dirty computer can get you lol now i can battle cry again …thx for the help i really appreciated it Remixx

Ha ha! I knew it! Glad that it works for you now! See you on the battlefield :k1: