Having problems while in game

• Whenever im in game about 3 or 4 minutes in my computer just completely shuts down. This only happens when im playing the game and i have no idea whats going on any ideas?

• The computer just turns completely off on its own (disbelief)?

• Possibly CPU overheating? My computer would just shut down on its own without any reason, til’ I deduced that was the problem. That happened to me when I had a liquid cooling fan that stopped working, thus switched to a regular cooling fan and voila, no more problem.

Maybe yours is different, but I’m just throwing this out there… just in case.

• @Kimiko:

Possibly CPU overheating? My computer would just shut down on its own without any reason, til’ I deduced that was the problem. That happened to me when I had a liquid cooling fan that stopped working, thus switched to a regular cooling fan and voila, no more problem.

Maybe yours is different, but I’m just throwing this out there… just in case.

That would be my guess as well. We can find out from the Event Viewer.

• @ReMixx:

The computer just turns completely off on its own (disbelief)?

yeah it stopped doing it for some reason, but for like 3 or 4 hours i would be about 10 mins in a game and my computer would shut completely off

• Let’s take a looksee in the Event Viewer.

Open the Event Viewer by clicking the start menu, typing in event viewer into the search field, and opening the app that shows up in the search results. Then navigate to Windows Logs and the System subcategory on the left. Then in the top-middle panel, there might be some Error, Critical, or Information events generated around the time that your computer shut off. Copy the description of the events in a reply here (would be a good idea to use the code tag to shrink 'em).

• You might consider checking the PU supply unit. I had this and swopped the PU over and it was fine afterwards. Even tho they were identical units in every way. Or ( os also does this if the manifest is not correct etc. which causes shutdowns in games also.). I had to edit oobe and others to cure that one tho. not worth the effort. repack reinstall

• Yeah, it’s the overheating issue.

This game and engine in general gives my CPU much more heat than any other game I’m playing lately. Nothing really drastic overall, but still higher than usual. Some rigs could not take it, though.

Try to remove the computer case and see what happens.