Servers showed up first play now cannot see

• Spent 3 hours last night doing all of the recommendations to get the servers to come up. Nothing worked…I can manually connect to some servers, but others will not work. Does anyone have a definitive answer on WHY this happens? Is it Windows 7? I see people posting their logs all over the place, but have not actually seen a fix that has worked for them.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

• Some people have encountered a situation where they need to wait a little longer for the server browser to start showing servers in this situation. For a sanity check, do you mind sitting on the server browser for 5-10 minutes?

• Have done this and nothing, can right click and try to join or see some info about the server, but then I crash. I am updating my video driver to see if it helps at all…

• @Dealt:

Have done this and nothing, can right click and try to join or see some info about the server, but then I crash. I am updating my video driver to see if it helps at all…

Try deleting the Chivalry folder from Documents\My Games. It will reset all video settings and keybinds back to default, but it may fix your issue. Also, you can try connecting manually to servers by clicking on the links found here:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7082