Game Won't Launch, Gets Black Out

• Yesterday the game worked just fine, but know it wont launch. It goes to a black screen.
    I have tried alot of fixes, but none seem to work. Please Help.

Specs:
    Operating System:Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
    x64
    Prosessor Intel® Core™ i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz, 3492 Mhz, 1 core processor
    Ram: 16GB
    Storage: 1TB

• Oh forgot.
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 560

• Try verifying your game cache from Steam if you have not done so already.

Then try running the UDK.exe directly from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\Binaries\Win32. Usually in this situation, running the .exe will force a crash which will give us more details on the issue.

• I launched the file UDK.exe file as you said. This is the log for it.

• @Extra:

I launched the file UDK.exe file as you said. This is the log for it.

Did it crash upon doing so? “UDK.exe has stopped working”

• Yes. It just stopped responding.

• @Extra:

Yes. It just stopped responding.

Stopped responding is different from stopped working. Stopped responding still shows the game screen (blacked out like you were describing) but nothing happens and it says stopped responding in the title bar. Stopped working actually brings up a little popup saying that it stopped working.

For example (a random image showing stopped working):

Which is it?

• Same thing keeps happening to me. I know my computer can handle it and I am having the exact same problem. Mine shows that UDK.exe has stopped working and that Windows is checking for a solution to the problem. Is there a way to get rid of this issue?

• @AdventurerJudo:

Same thing keeps happening to me. I know my computer can handle it and I am having the exact same problem. Mine shows that UDK.exe has stopped working and that Windows is checking for a solution to the problem. Is there a way to get rid of this issue?

Hi AdventurerJudo,

Please make a separate thread with your issue and one of us will help you as soon as we can.

• Chivalry requires a dual-core processor. I have the same problem. :(