[SOLVED] No servers found

• Hello people,

Yes, I am aware of the amount of topics regarding this subject, but none of their methods have brought me any luck.

It just randomly happened.
    I just started Chivalry, like any other time, just to see the server browser taking way too long to show some servers. eventually it didn’t show any…

So, is there anyone who can help me?
    I didn’t change any settings on my PC, neither I can’t access the internet, obviously.

I seem to be able to join a game via friends though.

Thanks in advance,
    Bobs.

• Can you still connect to servers manually?

[server:3ljbpdfw]69.162.113.86:7777[/server:3ljbpdfw]

^ Try the link.

• Yes, i can.
    Browser is still not showing any servers though.
    Could you show me a way to ‘‘manually’’ connect to servers? Like you just did, but with other IPs.
    Thanks for the replies

EDIT: the link provided above leads to a high ping server

• @smokingbobs:

Yes, i can.
    Could you show me a way to ‘‘manually’’ connect to servers? Like you just did, but with other IPs.
    Thanks for the replies

Sorry I picked a random one from the list :)

You can manually connect to an IP by opening the in-game console (tilde key) and typing in “open ipaddress:port” without the quotes.

You can also find the big list of official servers here:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7082

• @ReMixx:

@smokingbobs:

Yes, i can.
    Thanks for the replies

Sorry I picked a random one from the list :)

You can manually connect to an IP by opening the in-game console (tilde key) and typing in “open ipaddress:port” without the quotes.

You can also find the big list of official servers here:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7082

Thanks, these are working.
    it’ll do until a fix is made ;)

• Random suggestion, try opening the in-game server browser and the filter options and change the game speed to something else and then back to 100%. Some people have reported that fixing their browser issues since the hot fix.

• @ReMixx:

Random suggestion, try opening the in-game server browser and the filter options and change the game speed to something else and then back to 100%. Some people have reported that fixing their browser issues since the hot fix.

Oh my…
    That did actually work!
    Can’t thank you enough ReMixx!

• @smokingbobs:

@ReMixx:

Random suggestion, try opening the in-game server browser and the filter options and change the game speed to something else and then back to 100%. Some people have reported that fixing their browser issues since the hot fix.

Oh my…
    That did actually work!
    Can’t thank you enough ReMixx!

Wooohooooo! Don’t thank me though. Thank the people who figured it out :)

See you on the battlefield. :k1: