Looking for Guild/Clan

• I’m looking for a guild/clan that’s preferably based in the United States, post here if you’re accepting applications/etc.

I’m looking for one more specifically to be in for the upcoming Chivalry release, I currently only have a couple friends that actively play Age of Chivalry and they’re already in a clan that’s invitation only.

• Another thing to consider is your style of play. Are you serious or fun? It matters, if you were to check out dies-world you should know that they are a gun based clan and that is our main priority. Others regulate time you have to be there and play or practice for tournaments. When looking for a clan look for what you want.

For Dies-World.com, you must be 18 and have a microphon, those are the only requirements. Pm me r more details if your interested.

• @HitMan:

Another thing to consider is your style of play. Are you serious or fun? It matters, if you were to check out dies-world you should know that they are a gun based clan and that is our main priority. Others regulate time you have to be there and play or practice for tournaments. When looking for a clan look for what you want.

For Dies-World.com, you must be 18 and have a microphon, those are the only requirements. Pm me r more details if your interested.

Sounds interesting, but I looked on your website and I don’t see much of Age of Chivalry or anything on it - I’m looking for people that are active in Age of Chivalry or plan to be in the upcoming Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.

As for your first series of questions, I’m a bit of both due to I use to play a lot of competitive Counter-Strike scrims or “matches” nearly 24/7 - however, I’m trying to bring back the “fun” of gaming and stick with AoC for now until Chivalry is released.

I’m 21 and do have a microphone, that’s no problem.

• Yea, sorry for the misspells, working off an iPhone. We don’t really update our forum much. As far as AoC goes we were told tournaments weren’t really an option for us. So, now we just play for fun when the game doesn’t crash and burn on us (see system recovery, in off topic).

• If you have already have a couple friends in an invite-only clan, tell them to get off their lazy asses and get you into their clan already. Otherwise, there are several active American clans at the moment, and if you play during peak hours on any of the clan servers, you’ll quickly find out which one you belong in. If you’re a chill dude, you should have no trouble being accepted somewhere shortly, and even if you’re not that chill…I hear KoTrT is back ;)

Good luck man. I hope I have the privilege of smashing you around in those super-serious scrims soon.

• We never really accept anyone outside EU, unless you’re really are active on forums/in-game

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Ascensio

Focus; Grand Theft Auto V, Mount & Blade: Caribbean, Chivalry Medieval Warfare and Planetside 2

• All members must show up, help out where needed, and have fun each Saturday with the clan.

• Always treat people fairly and act civil and friendly to people.

• You can’t be in any other clans, guilds, squadrons, etc. that plays a game played by the clan.

• All members must be at least 16 years old.

• While in game or voice comm, don’t talk when people are going over strategies, reading IP#s or passwords - it’s rude, frustrating for the leaders and counter-productive.

• Be polite on the clan voice communications channel by verbally saying “hello and good bye”, etc.

• Don’t spam people on in game messages, personnel massages, email, or the message board.

• Everyone, should expect to spend 10% of their “clan play time”, helping the clan.

• If you are going to be gone a long time (over 3 weeks), be polite, post a message about it on the forum

• If you don’t show up or post any “I am still alive” messages within 3 days, you will be kicked.

• If someone is in another clan, they can NOT “hang out” on your clan’s voice communications channels. They must quit their old clan.

• All member of the Clan will wear the clan Tag “|ASCN|”, all recruits will wear the clan recruit Tag “|ASCN|r”. (The “|” is a bar, not a lower case L)
      (You must also wear the clan tag through Steam)

• If you ever thought about donating, that would be great.