Server Browser: Player count still inaccurate

• So I searched for a thread on this, and the one I found was locked. Probably because the latest patch was supposed to fix it, but it isn’t fixed for me. I decided to test it on a dueling server with a name that was something like “Respect Duels or be banned.” The server browser said that there were already 4 of 4 players in it, but it let me on anyway. When I logged onto the server, I was the only one there. Is anyone else still having this problem even after updating with the latest patch?

• Yep, I too have inaccurate player counts even with new patch.

• Almost every server is apparently full, but in reality they only have <10 people in them. This needs to be addressed and I’m surprised as little has apparently been done to fix something that seems so basic.

• @grappo:

Almost every server is apparently full, but in reality they only have <10 people in them. This needs to be addressed and I’m surprised as little has apparently been done to fix something that seems so basic.

You are quite wrong, m’dear. They were working very hard on this. It may seem basic to our eyes, but doesn’t mean it necessarily is.

• @Kimiko That’s good to know. Thanks for the update!

• Yep, also still bugged for me.

• Just to add some feedback - I have this issue too.
    20/20 server, look at the info - couple of players have >10h played time, try to join - server isn’t full at all.

• I am aware that capslocking around is a little lame, but this is urgent:

Get a working fix for the player count issue ASAP or see Chivalry slowly die.

Personally I am OK – not fine, but OK – with this … problem … but my buddies do not have the same amount of time to spare every night and prefer to play game modes they specifically like to play and not only those who are playable because we were lucky enough to find a server with enough space for all three of us.
    Some day they will loose their patience. And when they leave Chivalry behind, I will leave, too.

• Bump because my other thread got locked.

Fix the game or watch players leave.