Sprint charged javelin throws.

• Personally I think this would be amazing. I’m not going to lie, I got the idea from PVK 2. But it would be could if it would increase the power of the throw and it’s velocity.

I’m just not sure if it should keep it’s current accuracy. Could be a balance to it?

• I was about to vote “yes” but the 2nd part about throwing 2 at the same time kept me from it.Dont put two different things in one slot if you are asking only about sprint throwing.

• @vek329:

make us shoot 2 at the same time!

What is that I don’t even-

• @Royraiden:

I was about to vote “yes” but the 2nd part about throwing 2 at the same time kept me from it.Dont put two different things in one slot if you are asking only about sprint throwing.

Dude… It’s a joke. I never even said anything about throwing double javs in my post. Do you have any idea how ridiculous that would look in game? The game setting is European-ish, not vikings.

• Sprint throws were originally planned, and there’s even an unused animation for them. I’m assuming we’ll see it in the future.

• @vek329:

@Royraiden:

I was about to vote “yes” but the 2nd part about throwing 2 at the same time kept me from it.Dont put two different things in one slot if you are asking only about sprint throwing.

Dude… It’s a joke. I never even said anything about throwing double javs in my post. Do you have any idea how ridiculous that would look in game? The game setting is European-ish, not vikings.

I actually remember seeing an episode of Deadliest Warriors ages ago where they had some viking reenactors throwing two javelins at once. DW is of course by no means a reliable source of historical weapons information, of course. None the less I think it would be pretty awesome to see in-game, seeing as CMW takes a lot of influence from Hollywood already. And as far as it not fitting in the “European-ish” setting, the games setting is already such a mix-mash of weapons and armor that you might as well toss some viking in there. Besides, isn’t there already a Norse sword? :P

Double javelins aside, sprint modifiers for damage/range etc. would be nice.

• For one sure, act similar to the vanguard’s charge only its a projectile. Two at once is pushing it though. Going to run out of those things faster than a MMA throwing knifes accurately.

• @vek329:

@Royraiden:

Then why post it?You state you never said anything about double javs though make a poll with that option?That IS ridiculous.

• @Yoshiblue:

For one sure, act similar to the vanguard’s charge only its a projectile. Two at once is pushing it though. Going to run out of those things faster than a MMA throwing knifes accurately.

See? Im not the only one confused by your post.I mean the OP.

• Yeah it was weird rereading my comment.

-Yes to sprint charged Javelins

-No to dual javelin throwing.

• i think the charge and throw idea is good but throwing two spears at the same time is ridiculous

• man -.-’’

remake thit sh*t just with the options “yes” and “no”