Any skins yet?

• I’ve been searching around everywhere for some. Are there any good re-textures for weapons out yet or will there be any?

• No idea, i might do some reskins one day… anything in particular you want?

• GIMME A ZEBRA GREATSWORD! jk.

I’d really be looking for HD re-textures of the vanguard swords. Their already great but everything can always be better.

• What I want to see is a realism skinning. Like let’s say French Knights against English Knights,

What I believe would work best would be “Agatha is the Western European knight, military style. While the Mason order, is mostly based on Eastern European, possibly Turkish, Byzantine style armor.”

I imagine things like Holy Roman Empire skins, against Polish, or Byzantine, or Tuetonic v. Lithuanian.

Maybe Hospitaller or Templar v. Jihadist.

It’s basically all I desire. If I could skin. There would’ve been tons of packs from me.

• @Freight:

What I want to see is a realism skinning. Like let’s say French Knights against English Knights,

What I believe would work best would be “Agatha is the Western European knight, military style. While the Mason order, is mostly based on Eastern European, possibly Turkish, Byzantine style armor.”

I imagine things like Holy Roman Empire skins, against Polish, or Byzantine, or Tuetonic v. Lithuanian.

Maybe Hospitaller or Templar v. Jihadist.

It’s basically all I desire. If I could skin. There would’ve been tons of packs from me.

I LOVE THIS IDEA MAN!!! i want to play some like that or the battle of hasting english huscarls again vikings warriors

• Spartans vs Covenant
    Rebels vs. Combine
    Kenny vs Spenny

• @Wordbearer:

No idea, i might do some reskins one day… anything in particular you want?

I would really like a strait blade on the zweihander, the wavy blade kinda bothers me.

Like this

• I’m looking for a thread that someone made a while ago. He re skinned the long sword and SoW to something really cool but I’ve been unable to find it as of yet. Anyone else having more luck?

• The zweihander doesn’t need custom skins, I wish it actually WOULD look like the image above because THAT’S a zweihander.
    The one in-game is a hybrid between a Zwei and a Flammenschwert.

BTW, the Bidenhander and the Zweihander tend to have a wavy blade in some cases, but it’s just generally supposed to be a straight blade.

• @Sophax:

I’m looking for a thread that someone made a while ago. He re skinned the long sword and SoW to something really cool but I’ve been unable to find it as of yet. Anyone else having more luck?

http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/14250-Tolin-s-custom-weapon-meshes?highlight=tolin