Who here punches people do death?

• I have gotten so bored of going like 58-9 in all my games, so I have started a new punch campaign. All I do is go around and and punch people. It’s a new crazy way to win at everything. Right now I am going at average of a 1.0 kdr because in order to get about a 2.0 or greater, one has to be absolutely flawless. I mean to win at punching vs a weapon wielder, you have to not get hit by their weapons, or in my case, by team mates weapons.

I have had my team mates (other vanguards) literally ally use their class charge to try to leap in and steal the kill from my fist, TKing me in the process. However I haven’t yet fought against any good players with my fists. I think because most of the time people don’t take punches seriously, and so they just sprint into your hitbox while left clicking. I have killed a lot of level30+ people who have done this, but I know there are good people that can fight against fists so here we are: In the discussion, post the servers IP / name that your frequent and I will try to pay it a visit in the next week or so.

I will keep up my punch campaign until I have recruited enough people into it that they would start their own punch campaigns, and then there would be fight clubs everywhere.

P.S.
    Please don’t move another chivalry thread into off topic again.

• Punching is actually really powerful. Especially with an archer. The punch is so fast that it doesn’t even keep up with the animations and if you spam it you get all out of sync. People can’t block it because it makes no sense.

• Punching is my preferred method of in-game communication.

• FistiFUN… Always :)

• There is nothing like a good ol fashioned brawl. when both sides look each other in the eye and say “we are going to do this the most honorable way possible” then they proceed to throw down their weapons and beat each other to a bloody pulp.

Its just like in the movies! :D

• My favorite is to kick people to death. Kick does about 5 damage (i believe?), so whenever an enemy is extremely low i just pop a kick on them. Its unblock-able and pretty easy to land.

Also you feel like a badass pro when you do it.

• Punchster McPunchstein here. (Yeah, my steam name is a b&b reference)

The best punching classes in my opinion are the man at arms and the vanguard. The man at arms because of his dodge ability, wich is invaluable to get in close after a missed swing at you, as you have to always keep your distance because you cant parry.

And the vanguard, because of the charge-punch. Its just awesome and tons of fun to play, and has slightly better armor, wich helps too. Id say the man at arms is more powerful but the vanguard is more fun.

Being good at kicking is also crucial.

• I fist people to death mostly in the official FFA servers. Usually after getting a nice falcon punch kill or something I do the “apology” voice command, or the “your welcome” voice command. Gets people really heated. :lol: Come fist some noobs with me!

• Its always fun to punch a vanguard’s lights out with your fists. Fight like Gentlemen!

• I hate you all. :fight:

• The people you should hate is those who know two doods are having a fun duel and decide to rush in anyways.

• Them too, but punchers especially.

• If someone interrupts my fist fights, I stop what I’m doing to punch the crap out of them instead.

• @Slaughtervomit:

If someone interrupts my fist fights, I stop what I’m doing to punch the crap out of them instead.

I once was having a fun fist fight in an ffa with someone, then another player decided to interrupt. We both turned and pounded the hell out of him, then returned to our brawl. 'Twas epic fun :D

• @manic:

@Slaughtervomit:

If someone interrupts my fist fights, I stop what I’m doing to punch the crap out of them instead.

I once was having a fun fist fight in an ffa with someone, then another player decided to interrupt. We both turned and pounded the hell out of him, then returned to our brawl. 'Twas epic fun :D

This is the kind of thing that makes me really love FFA. Or punching the crap out of really bad vanguard helicopters.

• @manic:

@Slaughtervomit:

For all we know, it may have been me.

• Chivalry: Street Fighter Edition :)

• It’s just too bad fists can’t block anything. It’d be a truly viable weapon if they could.

• @Nerfed:

It’s just too bad fists can’t block anything. It’d be a truly viable weapon if they could.

Are you being serious