Remove the "Teleport" button for the Man At Arms

• Playing this game from same begging, its a great. Really love medieval times, armors and weapons.

One thing that bothers me is “teleport” button for a class Man At Arms. For me that looks totally stupid and unrealistic. When you play at server against that class its look like you fighting some superhero “time jumper”, and players know well how abuse that.
    That class is light but hits pretty hard, move faster then other classes, so I don’t see why need that teleport jumper button - Just remove it!

• Teleporter? You mean dodge?

• Yeah, the MAA dodge mechanic is kind of overpowered and should be removed altogether… Their weapons swing fast enough as it is without having this infuriating teleport nonsense.

• That “dodge” look like teleport. It is stupid and give a lot of advantage to Man At Arms class.
    In game it look like cheat. Just remove it.

• I dont see the problem, I just dont go swinging first, I wait for them to “teleport” and then strike usually with the stab which is the fastest attack.Tip of the day: keep your distance and wait until you are in advantage.

• This is not whining post how they are OP (which they are with this “dodge”), it is ridiculous and unrealistic - it just look stupid, and It is advantage for Man At Arms class.

Remove it completely (better solution) or add it for all classes.
    Why other classes cant dodge - in whole medieval army only Man At Arms have “dodge training”? :fenc:

• This is a game, not a simulator and there is something called balance, MAA is the weakest class so their only ability is to hop a few feet to any direction and thats it, you can counter it, they are not OP. I assume you guys go like a headless chicken spamming the LMB and are surprised that you dont hit some one who times his moves.Why is there a need to remove something that has no problem whatsoever?I get owned by the archers in every single match, do I want them removed? No,simple as that.

By the way MAA is the only class I dont use because I find it weak.

• a) Man At Arms
    b) Overpowered

Pick one.

• MAA are far frome being OP, but I guess nowadays everything is OP

• @afiNity:

MAA are far frome being OP, but I guess nowadays everything is OP

If it ain’t OP, it’s a fork.

• @ReMixx:

@afiNity:

MAA are far frome being OP, but I guess nowadays everything is OP

If it ain’t OP, it’s a fork.

Fork > Billhook

• I find the archer to be the weakest class. Dem javelins. Anything going to be done about the famous poking Halberd?

• Yeah agreed. The good players already manage to use the speed to their advantage. Even without the dodge I’ve seen men at arms be almost invincible against the slower classes. Even though I doubt they’re particularily more skilled.

• Man at arms is the hardest to play.
    But when played properly, is almost unbeatable.

I would love to see the range of the dodge being decreased though.
    also more delay between dodges.

It shouldn’t be possible to use this move offensively.
    Dodge is perfect to get out of range when you have been tricked into parrying too early because you opponent feinted.

• I have never been able to use the dodge effectively, so I am very impressed by the master MaAs who slaughter me with their great maneuvering. If DODGING is OP, then so is FEINTING. I have been efficiently slaughtered by masters of both, and I’m a decent player. I don’t really think that they are OP, since they are both hard to master, but I wouldn’t be a bit saddened by their removal from the game.

• So remove DBZ dodging and give the MMA Link’s side hops and backflips!

Me: Yeah!!!

Everyone: Noooo!!!

• Or maybe slow a bit the dodge so it makes sanse & be fair ?

• @Txc:

Or maybe slow a bit the dodge so it makes sanse & be fair ?

and less range, definitely less range

• @Txc:

Or maybe slow a bit the dodge so it makes sanse & be fair ?

and less range, definitely less range

• I dont think changing the distance would be appropriate. I think maa dodge is perfect except for one thing. The over use of it. I think a better solution would be to make it use more energy so that it couldn’t be used over excessively. Maa being able to jump forward strike then backwards then forwards again constantly is a little ridiculous. Just my opinion.