Some yelling sounds remain loud even with volume down

• I’m not sure if it’s random, but I keep the games volume to a minimum so I can hear my friends on Skype(using headphones). On some levels, from what I can remember it happens mostly on levels you protect the queen’s family members. So when I spawn, it seems that everyone on my team simultaneously does a victory scream like “charge!” and regardless if my volume is at 1%, that yell is always full volume. It’s pretty damn annoying and ears aren’t thanking me for it. Anyone else with this issue? Are the devs aware of this?

• anyone?

• Developer

I’ll look into it… I recently channeled the npcs in dark forest, they previously were out of the sliders. I’ll double check player vo too. If its the dark forest npcs, fixed in content update to come! Let me know if you figure it out in the meantime I’m looking into it.

• @sir_loin:

I’ll look into it… I recently channeled the npcs in dark forest, they previously were out of the sliders. I’ll double check player vo too. If its the dark forest npcs, fixed in content update to come! Let me know if you figure it out in the meantime I’m looking into it.

Alright, another level it happens is stonehill. When you’re defending the peasants, their "HELP"s are at a ridiculous volume, when I’ve already lowered the games master volume and all other sliders to around the 5 and below range.

• FREEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmm!!!