Hacker

• Hello,

Just ran into a hacker. He made himself unkillable and copied others name. When I called him out on the duplicate name 2 times he would quickly change it again to someone else in the game. Of course, when I brought it to the attention of the others on the server the hacker initiated a kick vote and got me kicked. Not sure if this is helpful at all, but thought I would let you know.

Thanks Chris

• seen one guy do speed hack, by zooming through the map and speed attacking everyone too. and everyone left the server.

• Grabbing a YouTube video of his nefarious acts and his Steam profile ID can help us get him banned.

• @xpired:

Hello,

Just ran into a hacker. He made himself unkillable and copied others name. When I called him out on the duplicate name 2 times he would quickly change it again to someone else in the game. Of course, when I brought it to the attention of the others on the server the hacker initiated a kick vote and got me kicked. Not sure if this is helpful at all, but thought I would let you know.

Thanks Chris

We definitely need actual proof or nothing can be done. If you can find his steam ID and take videos/screen shots, it would be most helpful in the future.

Thanks.

• Another genius: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTInosBpeQ4

(Steam ID in video description)