What is the best Class for Killing MAAs?

• As an MAA which class gives you the most trouble?

Archers shouldnt be too bad because MAA has speed and often a shield.

Knights are generally pretty slow, giving the MAA lots of ability to dodge slow attacks and strike around blocks and shields.

So is it Vanguards with their long reach weapons, 180 arc swings and decent weapon speed?

• Another MAA, or a Heavy Crossbow bolt. Vanguards do well also.

• Knights are generally pretty slow, giving the MAA lots of ability to dodge slow attacks and strike around blocks and shields.

Knight with a kite shield and broadsword need only two hits to deal with men at arms. They also have more life so they can withstand more attacks.

So is it Vanguards with their long reach weapons, 180 arc swings and decent weapon speed?

Vanguards or knights I’d say, but it highly depends on the skill of all parties involved.

• Vangaurd with bardiche class weapons give me the toughest time. Multiple vangaurds with halberds is a death trap.

• If I were up against a team of MAAs, I would probably go MAA and grab a broadsword. :)

Or Knight with Sword of War. The option of 2h and 1h would let you fight against different styles of MAA :). Some MAA’s are really easy to bait into lunging straight into your sword with the 2hander (You throw a slash, backpedal, and then combo into a stab. Often, defensive MAA’s will try and lunge in and get you after the first hit, jumping straight into the stab). Other MAA’s are overwhelmed by the one hander’s range and speed.

• a good knight with a kyte shield and a broadsword or norse sword is personaly my worst nightmare as a MAA