Congrats to Vq

• Vq vs FK most one sided match I’ve ever seen. FK got completely stomped.

• okay? lol - enjoy having the most one sided post ever seen.

• Hey calm down.

• I’m not part of Vq or any clan. I have nothing against any clan but this match was great.

• I’m sure Vq would appreciate you not gloating for them on the public forum, they’re all stand up guys and I admire their skills as a team… and with a post like this, people can only assume you’re associated with them to the point where you might give them some bad rep/sportmanship - if you can call it that heh. But yes… FK did get a fairly decent butt wooping. GG

• Btw where are matches being broadcast? is there a stream or something?

Edit: think I found the post, disregard.

• http://www.twitch.tv/lgheightofabsurdity/b/346787907

LG Height streams all Dark Age matches. Dr Nick also.

• by Clericx » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:01 pm
    “I’m sure Vq would appreciate you not gloating for them on the public forum”"
    “people can only assume you’re associated with them”

Complete rubbish Clericx. I myself have nothing to do with Vq and thought exactly the same as boomandvibe. Complete slaughter.

so in your view posting his thoughts about a game should not be posted anywere? because of your assumptions Clericx? or is it views .

Clericx
    “people can only assume you’re associated with them”
    What people are those Clericx? can you produce them , for the evidence needed?

crass knave I say

• @loin:

crass knave I say

Woah woah woah watch your language. Children read this board!!!

• lol? I have seen much stronger and swear words here btw even the word **ped used casually.

How ever I did not mean to say what I said hehe but this instead is ok
    Lip smacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool walking, high talking, fast living, ever giving……PEPSI!

• @loin:

lol? I have seen much stronger and swear words here btw even the word **ped used casually.

Lip smacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool walking, high talking, fast living, ever giving……PEPSI!

Sarcasm lol.

• @loin:

lol?

Yes lol. But for an entirely different reason than you think.

• @loin:

lol? I have seen much stronger and swear words here btw even the word **ped used casually.

Sarcasm
    –------->
    Your head