Option to have Music playing awhile in server

• The music is GREAT on this game. Sadly, You only hear it at a end of a round. I was wondering if in a feature update you could add a option to have it playing the entire match. This would be good for some players.

• Developer

Well, there’s plenty of songs, and they play at the beginning of a match… Looking into a jukebox of combat worthy music for content update, to replace the persistant map loading music… Thanks for the compliments!

• I’m personally a fan of the way it is now with the 2 minute epic music warning. So making it optional is a must! :D

• Developer

Yeah im thinking if people want persistant music, have it broken up by 2 min music. Personally, to me atmosphere>music, the optimal way to play chivalry is to here a guy choking on his own blood, not the soundtrack. ;)

• @sir_loin:

Yeah im thinking if people want persistant music, have it broken up by 2 min music. Personally, to me atmosphere>music, the optimal way to play chivalry is to here a guy choking on his own blood, not the soundtrack. ;)

+9001!!! The Mason MAA squeals when being poked with my halberd are the best!!

• If you make music optional that’s OK. If you make music forced that’s not OK. At least give me option to disable it then.

• Good afternoon. I want to help the project in terms of music, I would like to write a couple of music tracks for game. If you’re wondering, I could write for free. 8-)

• @Krasovskiy:

Good afternoon. I want to help the project in terms of music, I would like to write a couple of music tracks for game. If you’re wondering, I could write for free. 8-)

If the devs aren’t interested, you can always make a mod when the mod tools are released to add in your music :)