How to Dominate Free for All In Four Simple Steps

• Step 1) Select Vanguard :D
    Step 2) Grab Bardiche :o
    Step 3) Sweep Stab 8-)
    If enemy gets inside your stab proceed to step 4, if not, repeat step 3
    Step 4) Look Downward and Overhand Swipe for Instant nearly unblockable hit :x
    If enemy remains close repeat step 4 else repeat step 3
    Step 5, optional) Feel pro and call non bardiche users noobs :P
    Other tips: Do not call pro bardiche users out or your IP will be banned from the server (IE MOOT ROMNEY POST ELECTION HEADQUARTERS ;) ). Thanks for reading this pro troll post, and I am absolutely shocked this exploit hasn’t been patched. Pro bardiche users please flame below.

• Your post is as pointless as my response.

• Going into FFA games and seeing a vanguard use overhead attacks is like seeing Bigfoot.

Everyone just runs around mashing lmb. Real annoying (especially while I use fists).

Another tip that wasn’t mentioned: Change all your keybinds to horizontal slash that way you can just faceroll and still win.

• @Slaughtervomit:

Going into FFA games and seeing a vanguard use overhead attacks is like seeing Bigfoot.

Everyone just runs around mashing lmb. Real annoying (especially while I use fists).

Another tip that wasn’t mentioned: Change all your keybinds to horizontal slash that way you can just faceroll and still win.

I use the third spear and almost exclusively overhead (which is a thrust you need to aim with that weapon). I do really quite well.

• @Slaughtervomit:

Change all your keybinds to horizontal slash

lmb tornado

• @Qux:

@Slaughtervomit:

Going into FFA games and seeing a vanguard use overhead attacks is like seeing Bigfoot.

I use the third spear and almost exclusively overhead (which is a thrust you need to aim with that weapon). I do really quite well.

Spears are probably the least used type of vanguard weapons because you have to aim them. Unless you’re one of those fools who lmb with them :P I applaud you for choosing the beaten path!

• @Slaughtervomit:

@Qux:

@Slaughtervomit:

Spears are probably the least used type of vanguard weapons because you have to aim them. Unless you’re one of those fools who lmb with them :P I applaud you for choosing the beaten path!

And I boo ye spear user, 'cause halberd’s poke is faster, is nigh unblockable point blank (that one might be just me), same range, delayed poke animation so you can poke guy to left, and mouse drag to guy on right. It also pokes from the left and overheads from the right so you can avoid team hitting even better.

• Everyone uses that stupid thing. Don’t be some halberd hipster! Use your spears!

• Why spear when it’s so obsolete, and not something like… ballihook, or pitchfork?

• Melee snipers. I always carry my 50" Spear with me. Drops doods in one hit in my dreams. Those were some good dreams. The spears are okay though.