Impressive Art Design

• Hey, I just learned about this a few days ago and remember playing Age of Chivalry a few years back. I really like what you did with the appearances of the new factions, the Masons from the previous game looked too evil. Now the game still keeps the two factions distinct from each other (even without the color coding!), the Masons adopting a sort of Byzantine look as opposed to the more western look (Frankish/German, I don’t know) of the Agathians. As a fan of Eastern armor, I’ll be rooting for the Masons from here on out.

Good luck on development, Torn Banner.

• Actually I would say the Agathians look French where as the Mason Order looks like some bad*** German order. Perhaps a Red Tuetonic order. (opposed to white and black)

I love the look of the factions. Can’t wait to behead some Agathians!

• House Lannister vs House Stark anyone

• Actually I would say the Agathians look French where as the Mason Order looks like some bad*** German order. Perhaps a Red Tuetonic order. (opposed to white and black)

I disagree, but even though the Mason Order are passable as Germans, I think they were primarily influenced by Eastern cultures. While the Men-at-Arms and Vanguards aren’t as obvious, the Mason Knight class is shown without the recognizable Plate Armor of the west. I would post pictures but I think that would make me come off as too obnoxious, so I’m only going to encourage you to google search Byzantine Soldiers or Rus Knights, or Medieval Russian Armor and compare that to Medieval German Armor

I would conclude that the Byzantines and/or Rus are the primary if not the only influence to the design of the Mason Order.