Attention server admins! Fix for servers not showing up.

• I am a server admin from another source mod and all the servers for it disappeared from the server browser recently. AOC also seems to be suffering from this and I found a solution on the zombie panic forum that fixed it for us and it might work for you guys too: http://www.zombiepanic.org/forums/showthread.php?p=199903#post199903.

Basically just paste this at the end of your server.cfg then restart your server.

//**********************************************************************************************************
    // Master Server Settings
    //**********************************************************************************************************
    sv_master_legacy_mode 0 // Disable legacy mode, since steam master servers won't support it anymore.
    heartbeat // Send heartbeat that this server is ready. Should be the last line of the config.

EDIT: It seems valve fixed the problem on their end on the 10th of Dec but this info can stay here in case it happens again.

• @CyberKiller:

I am a server admin from another source mod and all the servers for it disappeared from the server browser recently. AOC also seems to be suffering from this and I found a solution on the zombie panic forum that fixed it for us and it might work for you guys too: http://www.zombiepanic.org/forums/showthread.php?p=199903#post199903.

Basically just paste this at the end of your server.cfg then restart your server.

// Master Server Settings
    sv_master_legacy_mode 0 // Disable legacy mode, since steam master servers won't support it anymore.
    heartbeat // Send heartbeat that this server is ready. Should be the last line of the config.

EDIT: It seems valve fixed the problem on their end on the 10th of Dec but this info can stay here in case it happens again.

• Don’t bump old topics.