Game always crashing.

• I know it’s not a hard drive issue or anything because I moved it to my SSD with the same problem. Reinstalling doesn’t work. Deleting the folder in my documents doesn’t work.

• Bump

• Would you mind attaching a DxDiag.txt please?

• I found out I had a faulty RAM stick but I took that out and now it starts up fine but is crashing every time I join a server, or the server switches to a new map when a game is finished.

• @MattShea:

I found out I had a faulty RAM stick but I took that out and now it starts up fine but is crashing every time I join a server, or the server switches to a new map when a game is finished.

DxDiag.txt looks okay. It crashes every time that you join a server? How would you know if it switches map then? I’m not following the logic, please elaborate :(

Also, please attach the crash event details in a reply here. Open the Windows Event Viewer by clicking the start menu, typing in event viewer in the search field, and then opening the Event Viewer app that shows up in the search results. In the app, in the left panel, select Windows Logs and the Application subcategory. Then look through the Information events in the top panel until you find the latest one caused by UDK.exe. It may not say UDK.exe as the source in the list, so you’ll have to click through them. Once you find it, please post the details from the center main panel here so we can find out what’s causing the crash.