LAN battles

• hi there
    i have been playing chivalry for about 2 weeks now and i must say, what an epic game! however after some thinking i have decided that if there was the option for LAN battles this game would be even better. i know this topic has been brought up a few times before and i apologize for any inconvenience. just think how amazing it would be to sit around with a bunch of mates and have battles with your closest friends without the annoyance of other players you don’t know. allowing LAN battles would give friends the options to do so many things. For example you could do formation battles and charge at the opposing team or choose which maps you want to play on and what type of game mode. however in LAN battles the ability to unlock weapons would be disabled for obvious reasons. if you support this or you don’t please post your reply and let me know what you think.

thank you

• My friends and I used to have LAN nights all the time, and Age of Chivalry was a staple for us. I would love to be able to do LAN with Chivalry: Medieval Warfare!

• You could just host a dedicated server on one of your computers on the LAN and password it.

• Yeah, I tried to figure out how to do that, but I failed because I’m a noob. Maybe one of my computer savvy friends can help me with it.

• @samuraigen52:

Yeah, I tried to figure out how to do that, but I failed because I’m a noob. Maybe one of my computer savvy friends can help me with it.

Someone posted a gui that should hopefully make it easier:

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=7212

• @ ReMixx

Cool, thanks a bunch!

• @samuraigen52:

@ ReMixx

Cool, thanks a bunch!

Don’t thank me. Thank the guy who wrote it! :)