Servers down?

• hi
    just wanting some help from the forum if anyone knows if the servers are down? i have had the game for about two weeks and only about 2 days ago i have had problems with servers. when the game searches for them nothing comes up. is this just a problem with my computer and how do i fix it or are developers working on something? i am using a mac but i have windows installed. before this problem the game worked perfectly and i had no problems at all.
    thanks

• @potato:

hi
    just wanting some help from the forum if anyone knows if the servers are down? i have had the game for about two weeks and only about 2 days ago i have had problems with servers. when the game searches for them nothing comes up. is this just a problem with my computer and how do i fix it or are developers working on something? i am using a mac but i have windows installed. before this problem the game worked perfectly and i had no problems at all.
    thanks

Try going into the server filters and change the gamespeed to anything but 100% and then back to 100%.

• If I might add, I played a single player ffa to warmup , after that I went to join game on internet
    and the servers were all gone also, however after exiting chivalry and restarting, the game servers were back in the browser as usual.

• @ReMixx:

Try going into the server filters and change the gamespeed to anything but 100% and then back to 100%.

What does game speed even do?

• @Matti:

@ReMixx:

What does game speed even do?

Faster game speed = everything moves faster. Slower game speed = everything moves slower.