Where is the blood?

• The dismemberment possibilities of this game are great, but the lack of blood spray and especially blood staining on the environment detract from the immersion of battle. I don’t know where this sits in the priorities of the dev team, but I think it should be high priority, considering the game seems almost bug free and even a simple implementation of blood staining is better than nothing.

Looks pretty unrealistic in the arena for instance when you have pristine clean sand underneath chopped up corpses. I only care because I love the game so much I want it to be perfect :P

• More blood is a top priority ;)

I know blood spray on the environment is going to be included soon, probably the first content patch (I.E. the next patch, hopefully).

• great to hear that, thanks for the reply :)

• They should include the blood spray in the same patch as a new snow map for MAXIMUM GORE.

• This game needs like Mortal Kombat blood!!! I want to uppercut someone and their head explodes/comes off too! (This is not sarcasm, we really need this)

• I can’t wait to see fucktons of blood dripping from my maul or dane axe xD

• Chivalry could definitely do with some more blood, but I don’t really want to see Mortal Kombat levels of blood, I think that this would make the game feel cheesy. Maybe there could be blood-level settings to please all the fans.

• @samuraigen52:

Chivalry could definitely do with some more blood, but I don’t really want to see Mortal Kombat levels of blood, I think that this would make the game feel cheesy. Maybe there could be blood-level settings to please all the fans.

I’d really prefer a realistic level of blood and gore. Red Orchestra did alright with this. Even if it’s not totally dedicated to realism, Chivalry does a good job about it as it is now; I’d hate to see overdone blood effects ruin that.

• Yeah, I agree. They should keep the amount of blood to a realistic scale and not one of those old Japanese films were they shoot it all off with their high blood pressure.

• Please add a “hippie” mode where when I cut someone’s head off, rainbow pandas spring from the neck fountain as the body whithers to the psychodelic pond of flowers. :3

• These guys did blood pretty good, maybe could be something like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uimWTO7H … page#t=30s

• @akazi:

These guys did blood pretty good, maybe could be something like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uimWTO7H … page#t=30s

That is actually amazing…

• I’d love to see a pool of blood slowly develop underneath the dead Agathians after I’ve run them through. I’d also love to see twitching corpses after blunt-kills, not unlike Alton Lannister.