Bots In Servers

• This idea is basically having the option to add bots to multiplayer games. Keep players even, but bots act as a filler and when someone joins, they take a bot’s spot.

• You just want more bodies to punch to a pulp! Lol! If the bot’s AI was improved a bit, and if they blocked/parried more this would be a good option, but I wouldn’t want every server to always have bots.

• You want easier targets to stomp them with the maul right? :lol:

• It’s not so much about easy enemies… It’s more about having a fuller game than 2v2 TO or something. I do agree AI could use some improvement… I’m just saying an optional filler for multiplayer games would be a nice option to have.

• Ah, taking a page from Warband’s book I see. A very good idea and I think it would solve the problem of there being nobody on Chivalry at 2AM…

• @MoshiMarlo:

Ah, taking a page from Warband’s book I see. A very good idea and I think it would solve the problem of there being nobody on Chivalry at 2AM…

I have never played Warband. I just thought it would be a good idea :lol:

• @Slaughtervomit:

@MoshiMarlo:

Ah, taking a page from Warband’s book I see. A very good idea and I think it would solve the problem of there being nobody on Chivalry at 2AM…

I have never played Warband. I just thought it would be a good idea :lol:

Aye, 'tis a good idea ^^ and I commend you on it!

• Bot AI is not up to par with humans… :?

• @MoshiMarlo:

There are lots of people playing that late. I play late quite often since I work pretty late and there are always servers to join with many people.

• @ReMixx:

Bot AI is not up to par with humans… :?

I agree, they’re really bad…

• @Slaughtervomit:

@ReMixx:

Bot AI is not up to par with humans… :?

I agree, they’re really bad…

Yup, and because of this, I don’t see bots ever happening online. With the devs focused on bugs/balancing, it’d probably take a modder to make the AI better.

• @Slaughtervomit:

This idea is basically having the option to add bots to multiplayer games. Keep players even, but bots act as a filler and when someone joins, they take a bot’s spot.

Hmm I see your point, but man… I just don’t like playing with bots. Like in TF2, I find them the most annoying thing. You think you’re playing with humans, but nope… bots.