Bug: Throwing knifes sometimes does not work

• I didn’t find something in the bugs compilation regarding my latest issue but this:
    “Occasionally when being hit whilst using a throwing weapon, you will enter daze then be forced to switch to your primary despite having ammo left, you will not be able to switch back to the throwable.”

But me sometimes can’t throw knifes, allthough I still have ammo. I can’t tell what is causing this but at least after I died I am able to use them again.

• Aren’t they the same thing? I’ve experienced it too where I would have a throwing weapon out and then get hit with an arrow causing me not to be able to use my throwing weapon despite having ammo for it… :?

• @ReMixx:

Aren’t they the same thing? I’ve experienced it too where I would have a throwing weapon out and then get hit with an arrow causing me not to be able to use my throwing weapon despite having ammo for it… :?

well not quite: not using it is something different then not switching to it.

• @Effect:

@ReMixx:

Aren’t they the same thing? I’ve experienced it too where I would have a throwing weapon out and then get hit with an arrow causing me not to be able to use my throwing weapon despite having ammo for it… :?

I’m obviously misunderstanding what you’re saying.

So you are using a primary or secondary weapon and then switch to the knives for the first time that life and can’t throw them at all despite having ammo and not being hit by anything after pulling the knives out?

• @ReMixx:

@Effect:

@ReMixx:

I’m obviously misunderstanding what you’re saying.

So you are using a primary or secondary weapon and then switch to the knives for the first time that life and can’t throw them at all despite having ammo and not being hit by anything after pulling the knives out?

No, I can switch to the knife but can’t throw it for no obvious reason.
    The bug I quoted from the compilation says, that it can happen that is no more possible to switch to knife… at least for my understanding ;-)