Assist!!!

• I think it is a great idea for the game to put assist when someone hits an enemy and someone kill him. From my point of view, it’s really frustrating when i hit someone like 3 times and the guy me or the archer kills him. But this will be good also for archers who hit someone in the battle and an ally rush versus him and kills him.

Sorry for my bad english but i think assist is a “must-have” in games like this.

• Yes, assists would be a great addition to Chivalry - as long as they didn’t show up in the killfeed… You know how in public servers everyone is bunching up and attacking one guy? Imagine the assists that would pile up and flood the screen… If assists were to be implemented they would have to be discreetly displayed only on the scoreboard or something, because - at least when I’m playing - I tend to switch targets a lot and having another floodfest of “CONGRATS YOU GOT AN ASSIST AHUEHUEHUEHUE” in the middle of my screen would soon become an annoyance.

All in all, an excellent idea and I believe that it should definitely be put into the game - with some caution as to how it is executed.

• Uhhmmm assists already are in the game. They show up in your personal stats on the bottom of the scoreboard and count for 5 points to your total score per assist.

• @ReMixx:

Uhhmmm assists already are in the game. They show up in your personal stats on the bottom of the scoreboard and count for 5 points to your total score per assist.

Well, that’s embarrassing…

• @MoshiMarlo:

@ReMixx:

Uhhmmm assists already are in the game. They show up in your personal stats on the bottom of the scoreboard and count for 5 points to your total score per assist.

Well, that’s embarrassing…

There there. Kimiko will still give you a cookie, don’t worry :)

• @ReMixx:

There there. Kimiko will still give you a cookie, don’t worry :)

flutters in with tray of cookies, passes them around and flutters on out

• I want a cookie :(

• @Slaughtervomit:

I want a cookie :(

Sorry bro, you’ll have to wait until the next magical cookie moment.

• yes! please please please make this happen, i hate it when youre fighting someone and then some bellend comes along and finishes off the job yet you did all the work!