Overtime

• I haven’t seen this brought up before. After having played a few matches that ended with the attacking team fighting on the point/objective, why not update this in the future to allow for Overtime if the objective is actively being contested?

• I’m going to at least be pushing for a 30 minute continuous map timer, just like AOC, as an option we can enable serverside instead of the dreadfully inconsistent timers we have now. We are going to be running TO maps just like old times for competitive play. The last two TO matches we fought against clans we ended it in 10 minutes because they couldn’t break through the first objective, which is a tad unfair when we played for longer.

• @Martin:

I’m going to at least be pushing for a 30 minute continuous map timer, just like AOC, as an option we can enable serverside instead of the dreadfully inconsistent timers we have now. We are going to be running TO maps just like old times for competitive play. The last two TO matches we fought against clans we ended it in 10 minutes because they couldn’t break through the first objective, which is a tad unfair when we played for longer.

Agreed 1000%.